Reusable villains: how? (Another "101 ideas" thread)

Jürgen Hubert

First Post
In my current GURPS Warhammer campaign, I am using a villain based on the Argus of Greek mythology, a monster with one hundred eyes.

So far, all the PCs have met of him are several floating eyeballs who try to zip off as soon as the PCs realize their true nature... :D

Last edited:

Psion

Adventurer
Okay, guys. We know there are lots of interesting spells that will do the tricks.

However...

I was sort of hoping for some answers for fighter or rogue types as well.

Xarlen

First Post
Well, potions, and magical items are good. How about a jar that's painted black. Inside is a rock with 'Darkness' cast on it. You throw the jar down, it breaks, darkness is let out, you excape. Or a potion of spiderclimb.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
The switch - villian runs into a room with the players hot on his tail, only to see him run out another door, they follow with weapons drawn. Villian has switched places, a henchman is now running from the players as the villian uses his escape hatch!

The lie - The villian is beaten, the heros are about to kill him, when he says "kill me and you will never stop my master!" This would use his skills, bluff, dipolmacy, and such.

The hostage - while the heros are out to get the bad guy, the villian has dispatched men to capture and hold as hostage PCs family members. He now uses them as chips to make his get away.

Don Carnage

First Post
Divine Intervention - My current villain is a blackguard that is terrorizing the party. He's big, bad, and will be defeated. Likely, he'll be killed.

When he does, I'm going to have his diety raise him as a Death Knight.

Psion

Adventurer
Don Carnage said:
Divine Intervention - My current villain is a blackguard that is terrorizing the party. He's big, bad, and will be defeated. Likely, he'll be killed.

When he does, I'm going to have his diety raise him as a Death Knight.

Gee, that sounds familiar. ;)

Remove ads