• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reveille's Galaxy Building Game

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I've been inspired by the success so far of the World Building game I am involved in, that I'd like to try a similar project on a much grander scale - Galaxy Building!

It wouldn't really be a game at all; each person involved gains a number of points at the beginning and can spend them to throw pitches or to support a pitch of another person.

Anyone interested? If so, I'm looking for no more than 10 people.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I kept an eye on the world building games for a while and thought they looked interesting. I would like to join but I'm a bit woozy about the rules.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
To all those who have voiced interest, the game has begun. Full details on how to play can be found in the first post.

And to everyone else viewing, I'm still recruiting.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Oy, hey. I'm so unfamiliar on how this works that I don't feel comfortable starting. So if it's okay for me to drop the first round and let the next guy start?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Blackrat said:
Oy, hey. I'm so unfamiliar on how this works that I don't feel comfortable starting. So if it's okay for me to drop the first round and let the next guy start?
Did you read the first post in the playing the game thread? That should cover all the bases.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads