• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Revenge is a cookie best served laced

werk

First Post
EXlax for teacher

So...the old legend actually comes to pass.

My real problem with this story, besides the fact that their mother actually suggested the idea and helped them bake the cookies (not buscuits), is that these people got caught.

They were smart enough to make them, but they left them anonymously for the teacher, who, knowing this legend all too well, left them on her desk for the class to enjoy :]

OK, so there is problem number one. Where is the patsy? Anonymous cookies aren't going to get eaten by a teacher with failing students without a front. Do some research for goodness sake...no wonder you were failing her class!

So a failed attack that claimed a couple of innocent bystanders, no big deal, cut your losses and walk away, maybe share a secret chuckle. Oh no! Gotta talk it up in the hallway so everyone knows who did it...and that mom helped!

I think their plan looked like this:
Make Cookies - - - - - > Something - - - - - > Highlarity!

And the mom's:
MMmmm crack...

ceratitis

First Post
dragonhead said:
Im a teacher, and im glad my students like me. in fact, they are throwing me a going away party as im moving this summer. all hail me.

whatever you do dont eat the cookies :p
be sure to cast "zone of truth" or hallow the house before you eat :D
here's also a magical item for your protection:

Teachers Cloak -
This cloak is recently made but bears a symbol from an ancient academy which was destroyed 700 years ago. The cloak provides minor protection from student pranks, but its chief power is to add authority to the wearer - the cloak will add +2 to all Charisma based skill rolls. Additionally it provides a +1 resistance bonus to all saves.

The cloak was worn by the first mortal in 700 years to be hired as a teacher at the Academy. The fact that he was hired by a skeletal mage has never bothered him. He had the school device sown into his cloak, but acceptance among the intelligenceia was slow in coming. Finally his contract was certified by the Keeper of the First Vail and the school device changed slightly. Suddenly everyone acknowledged his position as the only living teacher. Whether or not he will be successful in reestablishing the school has yet to be seen.

Base Price 4,500

Wow, the US education system is doing its job. You have undereducated children pulling pranks on their teachers and doing it hideously.

Though I have to admit that this story is so bloody funny, even more so because my teacher just looked over my shoulder while I was reading it.

Remove ads