• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Review for possible thread closure please

SubMensa

First Post
I dont want to overstep my bounds but the origional poster for this Thread has asked twice now for people to stop posting. Perhaps one of the moderators could see to it that the thread is closed for replies before things get totally out of hand?

Berandor

lunatic
From what I read so far, the thread doesn't seem *that* bad. Blacksilver doesn't have to read on if (s)he doesn't want to. Unfortunately, there is no personal responsibility for threads for started. ;)

Anyway, I'm sure if it gets out of hand the mods are there.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
No, we often close threads at the request of the originator (although they may have to report the thread or post here to catch our attention.) I'll take a look.

Berandor

lunatic
Piratecat said:
No, we often close threads at the request of the originator (although they may have to report the thread or post here to catch our attention.) I'll take a look.
Oh, didn't know that. Sorry.

Piratecat said:
Which is quite unfortunate, actually. A thread often takes on a life of its own and are quite enjoyable to the other posters in the thread. I've seen some good threads get closed down from time to time that still had a lot of life in them because the original poster got the answer he wanted.

Not that this particular thread is a really good one...

Remove ads