• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reviewers wanted!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, I've sent out comp copies via RPGNow to those I've gotten emails from. Let me know if you didn't receive them!

Woas

First Post
Dang. As I've been spreading my RPG wings and checking out new game systems and other gaming material the past 6 months, I've sort of wanted to start reviewing things. Is the offer still open? And if not, will there be others?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Dang. As I've been spreading my RPG wings and checking out new game systems and other gaming material the past 6 months, I've sort of wanted to start reviewing things. Is the offer still open? And if not, will there be others?

Yup, it's still open. I'll post here when I think it's enough! :)

Marcon

First Post
I already subscribed to the whole thing and posted a review because I really think this great product didn't get half the attention it deserved.

You have one happy customer!

Linkie.

-Marcon

Loonook

First Post
I'd be willing to review these pieces no issue... send as many as you want :) may even be able to submit a playtest review or two over a period of time :).

Slainte,

-Loonook.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads