• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reviews Bug

Blacksway

Rock Monkey
Very strange!

Will try to investiage when I get home - I haven't changed anything recently so I don't know what the problem could be (although it has done this before if I remember correctly, but I can't remember why).

Sam

Crothian

First Post
until this gets fixed, I'm planning on just starting a discussion on the books I review and post reviews that way. Then I can copy them into the review database when that gets fixed. THis way people can still see the review if they want.

Michael Morris

First Post
I'm not familiar enough with Blacksway and Liquide's code to institute any stable fix. Hopefully they can get it. I'll turn on the midnight oil burners on the upgrade, but I can't rush that too much.

Crothian

First Post
that's why I'm going to post them in threads, so there won't be some great rush that needs done. You've done a lot with setting up the server, so don't exhaust yourself over this

Mythmere1

First Post
Crothian said:
huh, that will need edited to say C&C if that is what it is. Just listing Players Handbook will casue problems since there is already a book with that name. ;)

I screwed the pooch when I did that. It was I. In the meantime, I'll repost the review itself in the d20/OGL area. Anyone know HOW to change a product name?

(I'm not Troll Lords, btw - just a reviewer of the product. My bad.)

Remove ads