Reward : 10, 000 GP ((The original 5,000 gp is now scirbbled out))

Dragon Master

First Post
Dragon Master pops another note up on the board

"I'll be around usually either in the tavern or in Juxta emporium. If I have a name to look for, I might find you a little easier, but I can understand If you do not wish to give it out."

D

Dusk Huntress

Names shall do you no good if you do not know the face.
Doubtless I will find you.

X.

C

Candle

A hooded lithe figure dressed in dark clothing: carrying an ornately carved mithral and bone bow, enters the tavern. With purposeful strides heads to the message board. On reaching the board, pulls a black fletched arrow from a quiver and with a quick flick of a dainty wrist plants it into the message board. Along the shaft is written a message ...

The servents of the "Ghost Crown" care nothing for bounties seeking to bring justice were the unjust have fled and fear upon those who think they are beyond her touch. One of our operatives will contact you - but if we fail to do so take this advice.

Take that which he values, take that which he cares of and he will reveal himself, destroy those who protect him and serve him until those around him fear being near and would gladly betray him for nothing more than to be free of the fear that hunts him.

Ill'ythia Avorianil, The Black Arrow

E

eternalkarma

A large man in a dark cloak steps up to the boards, perusing them thoughtfully. He reads through Dragon Master's note carefully, then pulls a piece of paper and a pen out, and begins scribbling furiously. After he finishes, he tacks the note up, and turns to leave.

Dragon Master,

I am a friend of Shadow's, and was one of Serena's, as well. I need to speak to you, as soon as possible, on a matter of much importance. Please find me.

((ScreenName: eternalkarma))

Dragon Master

First Post
Scribbles a note down frantically, pinning it down on the board

"Jayden isn't it? I will endevour to meet with you as soon as possible

-Dragon M."

"I have also learnt the name of the murderer is 'Tyrian'"

E

eternalkarma

Scribbles another note and pins it under DM's last note.

Dragon Master,

I have finished my inquiry. I will need to speak to you about the conclusion I've come to as soon as possible. Please find me, if I do not find you first.

J.

S

snakes_r

*A tall cloaked man walks over to the message boards and reads some very interesting talks, but takes notice to only one. He writes something down and pins it on the board, then walks off*

Mister Dragon M, I have heard from many people about you. My other side wants to kill you, while I want to meet you. If you want to find me, I am in either Juxta or Oerth. Just look for the most deppressing man in the room.

Snakes Ronan

magic is a wonderful thing...

Dragon Master

First Post
Dragon Master heads up to the boards, and looks over some of the notes and sighs

"The bounty is now cancelled... the debts have been paid and an arrangement has been reached."

Dragon Master then writes over the first note "Cancelled" and turns to face the tavern again

D

Dusk Huntress

A dark woman pauses by the boards. Her disappointment does not register visibly... She had better call off the watch on the target's pregnant woman then...
Go after the contact perhaps? After all such work had been put in...
No. That would be without honour. Clearly she had been alongside her new trainer too long...
After a moment's through she takes out a stick of ocre and smears a dark red line across Dragon's original post, then steps quietly away.

Remove ads