Reward

P

Priest_of_Bane

We are seeking to contact a young lady, who is very important to our religion. We mean her no harm, but she has been reluctant to talk with us. Therefore, we must resort to more drastic measures. If you can deliver Hope_Nightstalker, bound and gagged, as she is a wizard, to us, we will pay her weight in gold to you.

H

hope_nightstalker

A tall blonde woman reads the post then tears it down, and throws it in the fire place.

W

WizO_Raven

*Frowning as he had read the posting and quickly pens a reply*

"You expect that you be trusted not to harm the young woman, and yet you want her bound and gagged because she is a wizard? Your 'religion' is flawed if you expect to eliminate magi.

R

Ricohard_Draconis

looks at the note and sighs pens his reply

If she will not by free will then few here will bring her by force

PsionScribe

First Post
A short man walks up to this poster.

I must sayeth that this is an absolute outrage! As a Magickal Healer, which is a formeth of thy wizard, I demandeth that if you need a wizard, take me not a young ladyeth. Haveth you no deceny? I shall say not!

The short man lets out a humph, then walks away mumbling something about heathenous religions.

O

Obsidianjaerc

A heavily cowled man hobbles to where this note has resurfaced.

I am here to tell you all that the threat to which you reply is far past- the cleric of bane was eliminated and the young lady went on.

he writes and hobbles away.

Remove ads