• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RGA1 - Daylight Robbery (Salix? Judging)

Velmont

First Post
"If they are the governement, I suggest we try to loose them. If we want to track them, back, we have the tracer or Martin's power, but it is better they don'T learn what we are doing for now." suggests Sergeant.

Someone

Adventurer
"Messing with their car won't be a problem. I'm sure Flux can sabotage the engine easily enough, among other possibilities. Let's hit the road again."

Velmont

First Post
"Can you make it subtle, so they cannot guess it was you who did that? And also, I don'T want them to have an accident. We just want ot lose them, not to kill them." asks Sergeant to Flux.

VioletSamurai

First Post
"Can you make it subtle, so they cannot guess it was you who did that?

"No can do, Boss-Man. When I use my powers, sparks fly. There'll be fireworks."

"And also, I don't want them to have an accident. We just want to lose them, not to kill them."

Flux's eyes go wide and her jaw drops open for a few second. Then she glares at Sergeant. "Gee, Sergeant O'Connor, your vote of confidence is positively overwhelming" she sneers. "So glad to know you thought I needed to be told not to murder government agents. What next? You wanna make sure I'm potty-trained? You know what? Flux turns abruptly away from him. Screw this."

[sblock="OOC"]
Flux takes a free action to reconfigure her array as follows:

TK (Single-Target, Damaging, Effective Strength 50) Rank 10 (32pp)
Super-Vision Rank 7 (7pp)
[/sblock]

Blue-violet electricity once again begins to arc back and forth between Flux's eyes.

[sblock="OOC"]
With her super-vision, she looks at the agents car and singles out the engine.
[/sblock]

She raises her right arm toward the agent's car and opens her hand. The air around her hand shimmers and ripples slightly as lightning crackles up and down her arm. The hood of the agents car is surrounded by a similar aura as lightning flows around the hood. Then she quickly and forcefully closes her fist.

[sblock="OOC"]
Then she uses her magnetic control to compress the engine inward, crushing it like an aluminum can. She leaves the body of the car more or less unscathed.

If she can find it with her super-vision, she moves the tracer off the engine and on to another part of the underside of the car, preferably somewhere on the frame.
[/sblock]

Flux then turns from the car and angrily stomps back to the one she came in. With a backward wave of her hand, the back passenger door flings itself open so hard it almost comes off the hinges. "We're done here" she snaps as she climbs in and sits down. "Let's go." The car door slams itself shut behind her.

Last edited:

VioletSamurai

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Just to clarify, this is all assuming that the vehicle in question is still stationary. Flux would not risk causing a traffic accident.
[/sblock]

rgordona

Explorer
[sblock=VS]Hmm - Are you really sure you want to do this? Blatant acts of criminal damage with little or no provocation are likely to result in some nasty complications, like cops trying to arrest everyone, at least until the Resolutes can pull some strings.[/sblock]

[Sblock=Pheonix]Have fun in Florida. I don't think there is a need to NPC Paladin. We can decide how much fast forward he needs to catch up when you get back.[/Sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Try something subtle, have you ever seen a spark plug? There is two metal part separated by a small distance. Because they don't touch, they create spark that light the gaz. If they touch each other, or are too far, no spark will happen and the engine will be dead, but they will take time to find what really happen." explains Sergeant.

VioletSamurai

First Post
rgordona said:
[sblock=VS]Hmm - Are you really sure you want to do this? Blatant acts of criminal damage with little or no provocation are likely to result in some nasty complications, like cops trying to arrest everyone, at least until the Resolutes can pull some strings.[/sblock]

[sblock=GM]
OK. Point taken. You want a Hero Point for that bit of "inspiration?"
[/sblock]

Velmont said:
"Try something subtle, have you ever seen a spark plug? There is two metal part separated by a small distance. Because they don't touch, they create spark that light the gaz. If they touch each other, or are too far, no spark will happen and the engine will be dead, but they will take time to find what really happen." explains Sergeant.

[sblock=GM]
I look for something in the engine that matches Sergeant's description of "spark plugs" and I crush all of them. There will still be sparks around my arm and the object being manipulated, possibly all the way out to the hood of the car (and thus visible to the outside), depending on how generous you're feeling - I don't have the "Subtle" feat.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
VioletSamurai said:
[sblock=GM]
I look for something in the engine that matches Sergeant's description of "spark plugs" and I crush all of them. There will still be sparks around my arm and the object being manipulated, possibly all the way out to the hood of the car (and thus visible to the outside), depending on how generous you're feeling - I don't have the "Subtle" feat.
[/sblock]

[SBLOCK=OOC]If you want, but that is your choice, it is to do a power stunt using extra effort and make it subtle. You'll be tired, but if we don't have any fight until you rest, you'll be able to make it subtle without spending a single HP. If a fight come, you could spend a HP at that moment to counter the fatigue.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads