• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rhun: Slow Posting for rest of the year...

Rhun

First Post
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that my posting is probably going to be hit or miss here for the rest of December. I'm not abandoning any games or such, but I'm not going to be able to hold down my routine of multiple daily posts. Between having friends and family in town all month, training an assistant at work, and trying to start up my own side business, I'm a little stretched for time.

I hope to be able to return to my usual frequent posting after the first of the year.

Rhun

First Post
I actually appreciate the bumps. I think I have free time tonight, and some on thursday, so I hope to get my two games updated twice this week. :D

Scotley

Hero
Cool, have a nice holiday. Don't forget Leif are still looking for a character from you. I should be able to keep up in your games this week, but don't expect to hear from me for a few days after Christmas Eve.

J. Alexander

First Post
Holidays

Tis the silly season of course :).....I will try not to be to mean to Vadric and Roak........in the spirit of the holidays of course.....Have a good time and I imagine we will all be ready to start with fresh vigor after the first of the year.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads