Rhun - Slow Posting

Rhun

First Post
To my players and DMs: I've had a bunch of real-life drama going on, and it has really slowed down my time to post here. I plan on being back soon and getting everything back on track, but wanted to let you all know the situation!

Thanks!

To my players and DMs: I've had a bunch of real-life drama going on, and it has really slowed down my time to post here. I plan on being back soon and getting everything back on track, but wanted to let you all know the situation!

Thanks!

Giant flail-snail like slow or Screamer like slow ?

Rhun

First Post
The drama that I thought would be over this last week has escalated, and I'm finding myself embroiled in a malicious lawsuit against me. At any rate, that means my posting is going to remain slow for the foreseeable future, until I can get all of this put to rest.

s@squ@tch

First Post
That sucks. Lawsuits are never a good thing, unless you are the lawyer.

Hope things turn out well and that there isn't a made-for-tv episode for some law drama based upon your situation.

Rhun

First Post
That sucks. Lawsuits are never a good thing, unless you are the lawyer.

Hope things turn out well and that there isn't a made-for-tv episode for some law drama based upon your situation.

Thanks S@s. I'm sure it will turn out fine, it just means I have to sink a bunch of time and resources into something completely silly. Hopefully the court will agree, and find merit in my counter-claim.

Remove ads