Rhun's Weekend Game - Dwellers of the Forbidden City - IC Thread

Voidrazor

First Post
Helios hops down from the wall. "Heh, that went better than I thought it would. Despite the TRAP, that is. I knew there'd be traps. So are we going to head straight for the next ambush?"

industrygothica

Adventurer
"Ambush indeed. Surely they've gone for reinforcements," Abel says as he surveys the terrain around them. "I fear that this is only the first of many battles to come, but it is the traps that concern me. Who among us is skilled at finding such things?"

Falkus

Explorer
Seril went about retrieving as many of his arrows as he could reach and were unbroken.

He shook his head at Abel's request. "I can spot an orc or a goblin hiding in the woods, but I do not have any knowledge of how to find hidden mechanical devices or traps."

industrygothica

Adventurer
Abel sighs regretfully. "We should be on guard then. I imagine that these creatures have likely littered the place with them." After a dramatic pause, he takes up his gear and moves through the gate.

Rhun

First Post
After moving through the gate, you notice that each of the pillars is accessable from a small doorway on this side, with ladders providing access to the upper floor. Each pillar contains a few barrels filled with arrows. Other than that, they are empty.

Beyond the gate, a twenty foot corridor leads out of the chamber, deeper through the mountain. It is through this corridor that the goblinoids fled.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Shall we?" asks Sandor, gesturing towards the corridor. He examines his body for obvious wounds he has missed, and then starts walking along, his wolf trotting by his side (itself startled at his size!).

Voidrazor

First Post
As the party continues down the passageway Helios dawdles. Walking slowly, he first chants out yet another spell while tracing an obscure figure on his forehead then pointing two different wands at himself.

OOC - casts False Life, uses wands of Kauper's Skittish Nerves and Shield.

dog45

First Post
Walking down the stairs and through the gate with the party, Zeddicus is silent. After cleaning his blade and making small adjustments to his armor he speaks up. "Uh, excuse me? A few of the goblins up in the window, er...bit me a couple times." He pauses, looking down and poking at a dent in his armor. "Does anyone have any curative magic they could use on me?"

Remove ads