• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ring of the Fey Lord (DM:Atanatotatos, Judge:Lord Sessadore)Up:Lorik, etc.

Don Incognito

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Are we still in combat?[/sblock]
Lorik sighs as his vision fades.

"Well, this is great. I can't see. Does anyone know where that dart came from?"

[sblock=Actions]Standard: Second Wind
Minor: None
Move: None
Saving Throw: 3[/sblock]

[sblock=StatBlock]Lorik- Male Half-elf Fighter 1
Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 14
AC:18, Fort:15, Reflex:13, Will:12 -- Speed:5
HP:21/29, Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:8/11
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers
Footwork Lure, Reaping Strike, Passing Attack, Righteous Brand, Tempest Dance
Group Diplomacy: Allies within 10 squares gain a +1 racial bonus to Diplomacy checks.
Group Assault: Allies gain a +1 damage bonus to enemies marked by Lorik.
[/sblock]

Joeluma

First Post
Heinrich

Heinrich notes Derien's attempt to communicate with the fey, and the subsequent dart from the fey's supposed ally. His every sense alert, he attempts to place the origin of the dart, quietly loading his crossbow as he crouches in the bushes. Unfortunately, a branch brushes his elbow while he loads his crossbow, distracting him from his search for the gnome.

[sblock]

Minor Action : Perception Check (1d20+6=12)

Move Action -> Minor Action : Reload

Standard Action -> Minor Action : Perception Check #2 (1d20+6=15)

[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
Ikni looks around for the final foe, and, not seeing its location, readies herself to spring into action should it become visible.

[sblock=actions]Minor: perception 6.
Standard: ready action to charge the gnome if he becomes visible within range, or to run towards him if he emerges more than 7 squares away. The charge hits AC 8 for 5 damage. Sigh.
[/sblock]

taran

First Post
Derien looks all over for the last gnome, without result.[sblock=Actions]Gonna be away until this time tomorrow, so here are my actions all preemptive-like.
Minor action: Perception for the gnome - Failed
Move action: Perception for the gnome - Failed
Standard action: Perception for the gnome - Failed[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Haruka walks towards where she last saw the gnome. As she moves, nearby shadows seem to wrap themselves around her.

[sblock=actions]Move Action: Move to M10, gaining concealment from Shadow Walk.

If I see the gnome, I'll shout out to the others. Otherwise:
Standard Action: Converted into a move to O12. Again, letting people know if I see the gnome.

Is this too metagamey? I mean, I did see where the gnome was before I got knocked unconscious, so this area seems like a reasonable place to start looking.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Haruka Sato[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]- human warlock 1
Initiative: +1 | Passive perception: 9 | Passive Insight: 15
AC: 15 | For: 15 | Ref: 15 | Will: 15
HP: 13+8/30 | Bloodied: 15 | Surges value: 7| Surges: 9/10
Speed: 6 | Languages: Allarian, Tsugo
AP: 1 | Second Wind: not used
Basic Attack/Opportunity attack: +2 vs AC, 1d6
Powers: Eldritch Blast, Hellish Rebuke, Dire Radiance
Vampiric Embrace
Flames of Phlegethos [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
The gnome, now frightened, comes out of his hiding place, and finds himself in front of Ikni, that reached him before he could run. He instinctively pulls the trigger of his crossbow, but the bolt hits the ground at his feet. The fey looks back at the rest of the group, approaching with threat in their eyes, and falls on his knees with a panicked expression, dropping the crossbow.

[sblock=xp]You gained 108 xp each. If you all agree, I'll give the xp to everyone at the end of the adventure.[/sblock]

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
Ikni keeps her sword ready in case the gnome tries any deception, but waits for someone more confident in the ways of the surface to decide what to do with the captive. She glowers menacingly, starting to feel the sting of her wounds now that the action is dying down.

[sblock=ooc]Ikni has pretty much no social skills. Which in retrospect is probably a mistake, but oh well. Here's a roll to aid someone else's intimidate: 15

And XP at the end is fine with me. :)[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads