• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ring of the Fey Lord (DM:Atanatotatos, Judge:Lord Sessadore)Up:Lorik, etc.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
ooc: Looks good to me. I assume Romulin is up with Lorik and Galinndan.

[sblock=mini-stats][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Haruka Sato[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]- human warlock 1
Initiative: +1 | Passive perception: 9 | Passive Insight: 15
AC: 15 | For: 15 | Ref: 15 | Will: 14
HP: 30/30 | Bloodied: 15 | Surge value: 7 | Surges: 7/10
Speed: 6 | Languages: Allarian, Tsugo
AP: 1 | Second Wind: not used
Basic Attack/Opportunity attack: +2 vs AC, 1d6
Powers: Eldritch Blast, Hellish Rebuke, Dire Radiance
Vampiric Embrace
Flames of Phlegethos [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I wanted to let you know that I'll be away, without a stable internet connection for the next 4-5 days. I'll try to post as much as I can, bt I don't know how much I'll manage.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=Heinrich]As the bugbear ventures forward, he soon finds the trees only get thicker; he needs to watch behind each trunk, and turn around carefully every few steps to make sure noone's -or nothing- is adopting his same tactic. Fortunately, despite the light is dimmer and dimmer, being a goblinoid, he can still see clearly enough. Unfortunately, it is difficult to keep track of the restof the party behind him because of the scarce visibility due to the vegetation.
After scouting ahead for about half an hour, Heinrich comes to a small clearing among the trees; it appears some creatures have been there for some time, maybe resting.

ooc:I'll need a Stealth check. Also, you may want to roll a Perception check to see what you get about the tracks (or more than one for other stuff)[/sblock]

[sblock=rest of the party]Heinrich scouts ahead, and as the trees get thicker and thicker, and light dimmer, you start to frequently lose sight of him. He often circles back among the trees to check with you, often surprising you from behind, but otherwise you only know he's 50 to 100 feet ahead of you because he told you he would do so.
Lorik has bound Romulin's hands despite the gnome's complains, but the small fey doesn't seem to be fretting much about the rope, as about the place you are. He has even stopped complaining loudly, and you can only hear him mumble something every now and then.

ooc:illumination is now dim. Also, you're basically in a maze of trees. This area of the woods is considerably quiet.[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=Bugbears]I imagine being nearly seven feat tall and weighing 250lb makes moving quietly something of a challenge in an environment filled with twigs on the ground and low-hanging branches.[/sblock]

Haruka looks somewhat uncomfortable in this environment. Her eyes constantly dart back and forth, as if trying to find some detail in the shadows. Eventually she turns to the rest of the group.

"Do any of you have any experience with dealing with the Fey Court? I'm curious as to whether there are any formalities I should be aware of. I'd hate to offend someone because I bowed the wrong way, or some other little breach in etiquette. Not that it will matter, I suppose, if we get turned away at the gate.

[sblock=mini-stats][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Haruka Sato[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]- human warlock 1
Initiative: +1 | Passive perception: 9 | Passive Insight: 15
AC: 15 | For: 15 | Ref: 15 | Will: 14
HP: 30/30 | Bloodied: 15 | Surge value: 7 | Surges: 7/10
Speed: 6 | Languages: Allarian, Tsugo
AP: 1 | Second Wind: not used
Basic Attack/Opportunity attack: +2 vs AC, 1d6
Powers: Eldritch Blast, Hellish Rebuke, Dire Radiance
Vampiric Embrace
Flames of Phlegethos
[/FONT][/sblock]

Joeluma

First Post
[sBlock]What are we waiting on? Should I post something? I was under the impression that more info would be forthcoming after my perception checks :)[/sBlock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
OOC:
[sblock=ooc]I wanted to let you know that I'll be away, without a stable internet connection for the next 4-5 days. I'll try to post as much as I can, bt I don't know how much I'll manage.[/sblock]

I'm back!! Sorry for making you wait so long guys, I was away for longer than expected. I'll catch up with about a ton of posts and post an update shortly!

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=Heinrich]You notice that the footprints on the thick grass are varying-sized. It seems there were a couple of roughly human-sized creatures here, and some smaller creatures too, like gnomes, or similarly sized. Two to four, it's difficult to tell. Also, it seems the group had some heavy, square object with them that was left on the ground while they were resting.[/sblock]

Joeluma

First Post
Heinrich

After taking several quiet moments to see if those who left the footprints are still nearby, Heinrich returns to the group. Stepping out of the bushes in front of them, he approaches. "Up ahead... there were footprints from some gnomes, and other humanoids. They had some heavy, square object, which they rested on the ground." He looks at Romulin, and raises an eyebrow. "Anything come to mind that you might want to share?"

Remove ads