• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rini beats up the BIG SISSY (AA)!!!!!! (Thanks DW)

Rini

First Post
Once again, the GIRL is on the prowl...

(always looking for trouble, she is)

Rini
Green belt 2
Sig. style: Fang, sword, weasel, dagger
Fists of Fury (x1)
Chi Strike
Master of Emotions
Items:none
yen:1

Last edited:

Rini

First Post
::Getting irritated and bored, Rini kicks the post, and viciously seeks out an opponent.::

~I find your cousin to be dishonorable, your sky to be dilapidated, and your magic to be hilarious.~

If I win I would like a 5 flag strat speed match, judge generated hands.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
* A bright flash of white light with blue inlays blinds Rini for a moment.... as she regians her sight Archangel is hovering above the ground in front of her.....*

" A sissy??? My my my young one.... don't we have some confidence...."

*archangel laughs.....*

" I will accept your challenge little one........ "

I find your Lord and your niece to be arrogant, your garden to be pretentious, and your foot to be unskilled.

Archangel
Green Belt D2
7/14

Founder of the "Thundering Mace Dojo"
Record: 1/4

Powers:
Sig Style: Mace, Thunder, Lightning
Dojo Style: Sword
Chi Strike
Fists Of Fury
Master of: Emotions

Item:
Blue LuckStone: (Heavens Loc)

Yen: 3

*Snaps on another dishonor token on his belt and apoloigies to the judge.......*

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
I can judge this match if you two so desire.

Archangel, I see two marks of dishonor on your belt yet you only claim one. Please remedy this prior to the match beginning.

Darkwolf

First Post
"Thank you for correcting that.."

"Now to these insults..Archangel wins them by a slight margin. He may choose the type of match. The wise sage MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the brush west of the Tomb of the Ancient Kings on the dawn of the tsunami."

Rathan

First Post
I chose a 6 flag standard speed match.......

*Archangel stepps into his first stance... and waits for Rini to make her first move.....*

Rathan

First Post
*archangel reels from the Phoenix attack rolling backwards.... then hopping up anf lunging at Rini.... bashing her in the midsection.....*

The grasshopper brutalizes the glacier; waves away the speed of the shell!

Remove ads