• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rini got a beatdown from Bayne! (Thanks DW)

Rini

First Post
::Rini walks into some public place, scans the horizon, spots somebody and says::

Hey, you! Wanna fight a bit? I can now be here for an hour each day, circumstances willing.:cool:

Rini
Yellow belt 1
2-3
Sig. styles: Fang, sword
Fists of fury (x1)
Yen:3

Last edited:

sineater

First Post
Bayne strides foward. Looks at this person and laughs.

"I will fight you! And by the way......."

I find your presence to be perfectly half-witted, your house to be unusable, and your spirit to be lacking.

OOC: If I win the insult. I want 6 flag Speed Strat. Judge Generated.

Rini

First Post
Excellent.:D

I agree to judge generated moves, strat, and a speed match, but

~I find your friend to be boorish, your farm to be a(n) pretentious pestilent temple, and your knife to be serving as a perfect bad example.~

And if this is found to be true, then I would like only a 4 flag match.

Why didn't you fight in the Tourney?

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Insults to Rini!

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the tundra north-west of the Spring of Life on the dawn of the ki-rin.

Rini
<MeowthBot> 1: The dagger leaps over the dungeon; conceals the pain of the soul!
<MeowthBot> 2: The raven quells the tower; leaps over the edge of the scythe!
<MeowthBot> 3: The scorpion devastates the cemetery; grasps the blood of the foul!
<MeowthBot> 4: The monkey stands from the gate; shreds the punch of the stone!
<MeowthBot> 5: The panther bows next to the valley; shreds the offensive of the rodent!

Bayne
<MeowthBot> 1: The panther drops above the grotto; scatters the beauty of the mist!
<MeowthBot> 2: The snake skillfully becomes one with the desert; dominates the slash of the rainbow!
<MeowthBot> 3: The west wind bows below the plain and perfectly carves the Palace of the Dragon Kings; scatters the thrust of the amphibian!
<MeowthBot> 4: The rabbit drowns the plain as it cuts the lightbeam; shreds the violence of the ki!
<MeowthBot> 5: The snake wracks the wetlands so it cruelly drowns the clouds; scatters the thrust of the dark sunbeam!

Rini

First Post
:)

~2: The raven quells the tower; leaps over the edge of the scythe!~

::To begin, Rini calls upon a large raven from the clouds, wrecking havoc upon Bayne's temple and brow, forcing him to be silent in his concentation in fending off it's attacks.::

sineater

First Post
Bayne watches as the raven swoops in for the attack. Then at the last moment, Bayne moves as fast as a rabbit. Then faster than the light he draws his sword to come bearing upon Rini.

The rabbit drowns the plain as it cuts the lightbeam; shreds the violence of the ki!

Thug 2
8-5
Powers: Sig. Style, Dirty Trick, Gang Member
Signature:Falcon
Gang:Team Rocket (Location: Hells)
Yen: 6
Item: None

Last edited:

Rini

First Post
Hm, I should have gone with the bowing panther against the Monty Python vorpal rabbit. Anyway, it missed because I'm still talking. :D

~3: The scorpion devastates the cemetery; grasps the blood of the foul!~

::The raven suddenly shrinks and hardens into the form of a scorpion and skitters past the rodent to Bayne, prepared to strike!::

Last edited:

sineater

First Post
Bayne sees the scorpian and moves exactly when it does. Striking it faster with his sword, shattering it. Then with the quickness of a cobra he strikes at Rini.

The snake wracks the wetlands so it cruelly drowns the clouds; scatters the thrust of the dark sunbeam!

Remove ads