• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rini loses to Ratasal (thanks DW!)

Rini

First Post
Ladeedadeeda...

Whack! Drat!

Rini
Green belt 3
7-4
Dojo: Predator (DW)
Teacher of the Fighting Beast dojo
Sig. style: Fang, sword, weasel, dagger
Fists of Fury (x1)
Chi Strike
Master of Emotions
Items:none
yen:4

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Ratasal
Silver Sash 1
4-1
Yen 6
Copper Sash: Profiteer,Arena Fighter,Signature Style (Raven),Bribe Judges
Silver Sash: Signature Location(Village),Bribe Judges, Master of Wealth,

"Hello. You look honourable enough perhaps you would test your skills against me."

(I won't make you forfeit no matter how long you are away)

Rini

First Post
Spiffy! A patient person!

~I find your Lady to be penultimately diseased, your orchard to be tattered, and your judo to be quaint.~

So there!

And if I win, I would like a judge generated hand strat match to 3 flags.

Darkwolf

First Post
MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the rapids south-east of the Palace of the Dragon Kings on the morning of the phoenix.

Insults to Rini! (just had to say it) ;)

Rini's hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The weasel charges the beach; dominates the assailment of the pole!
<MeowthBot> 2: The crab seeks above the ocean; waves away the offensive of the spring!
<MeowthBot> 3: The shadowy trident tramples the waterfall and lies facing the Tomb of the Ancient Kings; blocks the throw of the abomination!
<MeowthBot> 4: The spider lies within the labyrinth; dodges the descent of the stone!
<MeowthBot> 5: The fang slides upon the glacier; shields against the push of the farm!

Rasatal's hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The claw parts the volcano; leaps over the speed of the stone!
<MeowthBot> 2: The blizzard slashes on top of the brush; silences the kick of the ice!
<MeowthBot> 3: The crane falls across the city; waves away the tempest of the barrens! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 4: The spear removes the ricefield; redirects the quickening of the pole!
<MeowthBot> 5: The unseen chimera silences the atoll; waves away the violence of the mountain! *yen*

Rini, you are first every round until you use your chi strike.

Last edited:

Rini

First Post
~3: The shadowy trident tramples the waterfall and lies facing the Tomb of the Ancient Kings; blocks the throw of the abomination!~

Whack whack!

And Chi Strike!

Darkwolf

First Post
Tridents do many things..but they dont trample well, claws however part things quite easily..

Point Rasatal!
1 flag Rasatal, 2 flags neutral

Rini

First Post
Ack! My movement and ability to post today has been slightly hampered in that my mouse is currently not working. But through the incredible genius of "Alt" "Tab" "Space bar" and other assorted keys, I was able to make my way here. Unfortunatly, I still can't cut and paste very well. I shall be back tommorrow and I believe that it is Ratasal's turn to go since I used the Chi Strike.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads