• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rini losses to Noir, and is slow posting about it! (Thanks Lady Wei)

Rini

First Post
Much boredom after kicking butt... I need a time filler. And no more Archangel. He's had his sorry butt kicked enough already.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
A figure dressed in a black ninja outfit with a black cloak that has glints of metal on the inside lands in front of Rini having jumped from somewhere up above. All she says is, "I am Noir. Do you want to fight?" She is carrying a t-shirt that states, "I got beat by Meowth in the Meowthcendance and all I got is this lousy t-shirt."

Noir
Dark Knight 1
12-15

Sig style(Tiger), Signature location(Ruins), Sneaky Trick, Unholy warrior, Foul spirit, Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick(x2), Poison Blade, Corruption

Rini

First Post
Why, of course I'll accept your offer, seeing as I really don't have much to lose, not that I could lose. Sorry about the loss to Meowth, by the way. Bummer.

~I find your gardener to be half-witted, your mountain to be ordinary, and your focus to be insidious.~

I would like a 5 flag speed strat match with judge generated hands.

Darkwolf

First Post
"Your petty insults are but a laugh. I cannot be phased by your mockery of an insult. I hope Darkwolf taught you to fight far better than you learned to insult or this will be easier than taking candy from a baby. Here's your first lesson in insulting."

"Rini, I find your guard and your teacher to be the definition of dishonorable, your so-called church to be a contemptible library of lies, and your father's sword to be in the same category as cow dung!"

Noir pulls out her daggers and gets into a fighting stance.

"I call for a judge-generated 5 flag speed strategy match!"

edit: (Noir has foul spirit...auto win insults...and that insult above was put together by me..but it is a theoretically possible one :) )

Last edited:

Rini

First Post
Bleh. And much more bleh. That was not cool.

SO, now we need a judge. Let me go scrounge one up, ok?

I like your choice of match though. :D

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
Off in the distance, you see a cloud of dust. As it approaches closer, you make out the image of four muscular men in lavender togas carrying an enclosed lavender litter with gold trim. The four men carry the litter to your location and you hear a pretty alto voice issue forth from it.

"Set me down and help me out! There's a fight here, and I want to judge it!"

One of the four men opens the litter, and a lovely young woman steps out of it. She is wearing a lavender silk kimono and has a lotus in her hair.

"My name is Lady Wei, and I will judge this fight. I have decreed this match to take place at the shrine east of the Tomb of the Ancient Kings on the day of the crane.

Rini's hand:
1: The oak thrusts the pillar; parries the terror of the venom!
2: The mace punches the paradise; shields the violence of the flame!
3: The trident lies over the ricefield; grasps the stab of the sky and moves from the kick of the ledge!
4: The spider eliminates the castle; removes the energy of the wind!
5: The lotus blossom kicks the clearing; fends off the pain of the barrens!

Noir's hand:
1: The spear spins above the village; shields the aggression of the flower!
2: The raven kicks atop the fountain; parts the pain of the tree! *yen*
3: The crane slashes the brush and punches within the settlement; dodges the onslaught of the flame!
4: The fang splits the cemetery; quells the pain of the mire!
5: The scorpion flies with the waterfall; averts the violence of the crevice!

Rini

First Post
Rini
Green belt 3
8-5
Sig. style: Fang, sword, weasel, dagger
Fists of Fury (x1)
Chi Strike
Master of Emotions
Items:none
yen:2

~4: The spider eliminates the castle; removes the energy of the wind!~

Rini jumps high into the air, magically sprouting 6 more arms, punching at Noir's chest.

Darkwolf

First Post
The crane slashes the brush and punches within the settlement; dodges the onslaught of the flame!

Noir slashes at Rini's hair with her right hand and punches at Rini with her left in the style of the day.

Sabaron

First Post
"Oooooo... ick! A spider! Bleh bleh bleh! Get it away! Hey Rini, I'll give you a flag if you take the icky spider away!"

Point Rini! 1 flag Rini, 0 flags Noir.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads