• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rini vs. Kyt (Lady Wei judging)

Rini

First Post
::Rini hops on one foot, switches to the other, and just wanders around like this looking silly until she gets tired of this activity and calls out::

Ok, this is pathetic! Someone come and fight me!

[COLOR=sky blue]Rini
Yellow belt 1
3-4
Yen: 3
Items: none
Fists of Fury (x1)
Sig styles: fang, sword[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
I, Kyt, will challenge you! Name your terms as I will not stoop to uttering insults.

Kyt
3-12
Blue Belt(Apprentice of Light) 0
4 Yen

Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Style(Crane)

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
In the distance, you see a small speck. As time passes, the speck becomes four men, bearing a litter. The men are large, muscular, and are dressed in lavender silk togas, which make them look rather silly.

"Stop here, boys. I see a fight!" A soft soprano voice drifts from the litter.

A lovely young woman steps down from the litter. She is wearing a lavender kimono and has a lotus in her hair.

"Ooo oh a fight! My name is Lady Wei, and I can judge this match!"

Lady Wei has decreed this match to take place at the ruins north-east of the Garden of Worship on the night of the hammer.

Last edited:

Rini

First Post
Many appologies, I was quite busy. Of course I accept both the match and the judge. I would like a 5 flag speed judge gen strat match. I like doing it that way. :D

::Rini stops hopping so she can bow.::

Sabaron

First Post
"Well then, I suppose I should tell you what sort of moves you are permitted to use.

Rini, here's what I'd like to see from you:

<MeowthBot> 1: The sword decimates the ruins; silences the stab of the maze!
<MeowthBot> 2: The chain lies close to the wastelands; waves away the stab of the tree when it guards against the throw of the canine!
<MeowthBot> 3: The claw tumbles above the island; scatters the foray of the horn!
<MeowthBot> 4: The willow becomes one with the tower; quells the roar of the star!
<MeowthBot> 5: The trident charges the bluff; wards off the edge of the elements!

Kyt, you may use the following moves:

<MeowthBot> 1: The phoenix lies by the island; waves away the rolling of the tree!
<MeowthBot> 2: The chimera seeks facing the ruins; parts the roar of the horn!
<MeowthBot> 3: The whip destroys the tundra; wards off the onslaught of the sickle!
<MeowthBot> 4: The trident punches the forest and strongly vanquishes the legendary beast; dodges the gaze of the sands!
<MeowthBot> 5: The fist bows close to the paradise; negates the punch of the body!

"This should be fun!"

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
4: The trident punches the forest and strongly vanquishes the legendary beast; dodges the gaze of the sands!

Kyt starts off with a three pronged plan - confuse, punch, then to strongly vanquish Rini..all in the trident style.

Rini

First Post
Must-do-this-quick-computer-being-such-a-pain!

So: FOF!

~1: The sword decimates the ruins; silences the stab of the maze!

2: The chain lies close to the wastelands; waves away the stab of the tree when it guards against the throw of the canine!~

:: Rini takes out her trusty sword and starts swinging!::

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads