• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RIP - Eric's Grandma

Harmon

First Post
Eric,

You have my family’s condolences, and well wishes.

By the love that you felt for her, and those that passed before her I say- congratulations to her. She most defiantly is in better health and fitness now, able to spend time with family, and friends that she has not seen in a while.

Rest easy, Eric, she’s waiting for you to join her, and she expects you to be late.

Again, you have my family’s heart felt.

Ambrus

Explorer
How strange that I should feel attached to a woman I've never met and only know as "Eric's gradma". These boards will never quite be the same knowing that she won't be coming online to check up on us and make certain that we're behaving ourselves. :(

My condolences to you and your family for your loss Eric.

Richards

Legend
I'm very sorry to hear of her passing, but I'm glad it was pain-free. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

And hey, I guess this means she just gained the "celestial" template, right? I think I'll name my campaign's next celestial in her honor.

I also find it incredibly cool that she was married to a Merlin. I know I've never met her, but I really, really liked your grandma, Eric. She will be missed, but I echo the sentiment that she'll always be here on the boards in spirit.

Johnathan

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads