Rise of the Murder Hoboes - the campaign

ThatDeadNinja

First Post
[FONT=&quot]My name is Dante. I don't have a clan name nor do I care to have one. I wake up everyday telling myself this, but the thought is slowly growing on me. I ride around with a bunch of vagabonds. I have no idea. It must just be the money and the adventures. I ride around with a monk, an artisan who owns the cart, a dragon who pimps a hooker that rides with us, who also doubles as an illusionist, kind of ironic. There's also a mage of some kind riding with us. I haven't been with them long so I hardly know their names.

So we made our way into this city that was supposedly the so called capital of this country. We do the usual caravan thing, get a place to sleep. That was easy due to that dragon. Shortly afterwards, most of the group heads to the bar downstairs in the inn. Barbarians. Myself and the mage I mentioned earlier went out into the city to find some good old fashion adventures. We heard about some great dungeons and decided to tell our fellow companions about them.

The next morning I'm awoken by a damned rooster. I abstained my hand from killing the thing right there but I had better things to do. Last night, the 'barbarians" discovered some information about a kidnapped woman. We again split up to take of some things. The illusionist, named Chesty, go figure, was stuck with me. The rest went to deal with a caravan we were gonna leave with. I went ahead with Chesty to find out where the mother of the woman lived. It was pretty easy as she was a high class citizen that the entire city knew about.

I don't know how you would react if you found a ninja and a hooker at your door, but she took it well. To not be threatening to her, I had my hood and mask removed. She told us the basic story about how her daughter disappeared, and gave us a name for a suspect, who worked at an inn named the Orge Crack Babe. We came to that dump, and entered it.

Chesty went straight toward the suspect. I took to blending with the crowd. I had an interesting conversation with a dark-elf from some arcane magic fraternity. I got impatiant with Chesty and saw some orges. Drunk and rowdy like they usually get. I glided over to them and fed them a whole bit about the suspect tampering with the drinks. They ate it up like I knew they would . They whole bar got into an uproar and thats when the barbarians came. I had to play along and went ahead to seeing if there were any evidence behind the bar. I found some gold pieces, not really worth stealing but was tempting, a god awful love letter, and a club. Nothing really incriminating. So I had to go back outside to keep the orcs frrom killing the man. Luckily I'm a great liar. I am then told about all the information we got and we head back to the inn. [/FONT]

Remove ads