• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rise of the Runelords, now being recorded on YouTube

ghaladen

Explorer
After a year of playing our current 4e campaign to level 18 (and me approaching burnout of DMing it >_<), I've convinced my Sunday group to try a Pathfinder session. So we did about 4 hours last night of Burnt Offerings, the first module of Paizo's Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path, and I expected it to just be a one shot. Turns out they absolutely loved it, and want to carry forward, and so it's official: we're breaking up with 4e. And what better way to celebrate than to record the entire campaign and post it on YouTube alongside the Pathfinder videos. The session we did last night is uploading as we speak, and I will continue to record and put these up weekly alongside our Society vids (as much as my now newly capped AT&T DSL will let me >_>).

Anyway, as always, please subscribe and comment on how much we're ruining this adventure path :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ghaladen#grid/user/B953F05BC7A297A3

Last edited:

Celtavian

Dragon Lord
re

Cool. I'm loving Rise of the Runelords and Kingmaker. Post the videos when you get it going. Love to hear how your campaign goes.

ghaladen

Explorer
I'm happy to say that all 17 videos (came out to 1 more) are up and live on the Youtube channel. Sorry this took so long, but we had a lot of video editing to do.

ghaladen

Explorer
Well, part of it is the quality needs to be worked on.

The other part is I had a change of heart due to the fact that there are children in this campaign, and my paternal judgment is telling me no.

I am still recording and archiving them, so I may eventually put them back up when their older.

Also, I may start up a Tuesday campaign with one of Paizo's Adventure Paths, and if so I'll record it and put it up here.

Sorry if this alarms anyone, it's a personal decision.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
I don't get it. There are kids in the game and you recorded them playing a harmless game of D&D and posted it on youtube?

It's not like you were doing anything illegal, immoral, or fattening to them. Unless you were as I didn't watch the video.

More so the shame as this sounded like a neat idea.

ghaladen

Explorer
They should all be back up online now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Also, how quickly I can get these up going forward will be iffy, as we're starting (and also recording) a Kingmaker campaign we're running on Tuesdays, so my time will be split amongst those two campaigns (as well as recording/uploading Society games). Either way, plenty of good content coming.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads