Rite of Passage (goblin style)

Sunking

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
http://www.enworld.org/forum/plots-places/272887-wraith-muhagir.html
http://www.enworld.org/forum/talkin...-passage-goblin-style-still-open-new-pcs.html

We are going to use http://invisiblecastle.com/ for the dice rolling put-> RoP GS <-in the campaign box.
[/sblock]

The night before the rite, Stygh the shaman summons the 5 of you to his private cave, a place of wonder and fear, the walls are full of niches, some exposed other covered by cloth, of those you can see most are filled with wondrous items such as human skulls, animals and organs inside of glass jars filled with clear liquid, books, stones with holes in and feathers.
In the room there is a fireplace in the middle at to the left side a bundle of animal skins for Stygh to sleep on, the shaman are not there and his apprentice who brought you here says.
“you stand here, wait for the great one” he then squirms his eyes together and tries to look very serious, without much success “Touch NOTHING or else evil spirits will eat…. Ehh.. you thing inside of body that isn’t body” with that he turns around and leaves you four alone in the cave.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Gragk inherent curiosity shoted like a spring when the other goblin ordered him not to touch nothing. He got close to everything, trying to see but not touch.

"Gragk likes this!"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Mellow gobo, they could be like all around us, like watching." Azreh says while turning in a circle. His eyes seem unfocused but he still tries to take in everything in the room.

Taking a small mushroom for the sack he carries over his shoulder he pops it into his mouth and let's out a sigh. "AHhhh..."

Yog - Goblin hunter

Yog fears this cave, so he steps inside, his face lowered to the floor
"Gragk, I’ve heard stories about demons that can steal the soul if any non-shaman cousin tries to look into the jars."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Gragk eyes widen when he hears Yog
"No no no! Gragk no see, just... ehm checkin'! Checkin' all's in order for big shaman yes. Yes that's what Gragk was doin'!" Gragk backs away from the jars, although the skulls seem to attract his attention. How did these things live the day without fangs?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"HeH,HeH," Azreh laughes as Gragk changes his tune. "I think it didn't eat meat, how could it with blunt teeth like that." Azreh says to the unspoken thought. It was obvious what Gragk was thinking looking at the skulls and touching his teeth the way he was.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Strange thingies." the sorceror nods to Azreh, and with a disgusted face, Gragk leaves the skull in it's niche, and follows up, examining the stones with feathers. "These not eat soul yes?" he asks Yog

Frozen Messiah

First Post
A smaller grey goblin has been sitting in a dark corner of the place the whole time, watching them through his goggles that are slightly dirty. "Jamal learn one lesson quickly, don't touch until sure nothing will touch you. This is the way of the trapper like Blak Trak my honoured ancestor used to say, One finger not taken away is one finger gained." Jamal says as he walks out of the corner and raises his hand and splays out his fingers, showing that half of one of his fingers is missing.

Yog - Goblin hunter

"Strange thingies." the sorceror nods to Azreh, and with a disgusted face, Gragk leaves the skull in it's niche, and follows up, examining the stones with feathers. "These not eat soul yes?" he asks Yog

Looking at the stones will bring the wrath of the deep abyssal eye monster on your head ... at least that what I heard.
Yog replies
I don't want to try it.

Sunking

First Post
Silently Stygh have come into the cave and walks past the waiting younglings, he then lifts up a large skull with great fangs, from under the skull a large fat brown rat with a red shine in its fur scrambles up his arm, he the turns around and looks at the younglings.
After a moment of total silence he says “I have called you here, but don’t think you are special because of it on the contrary it because you aren’t that I can use you” he smiles evilly while licking under his nose “you are here because Krill is also going out on the rite of passage this year and I need somebody to do better then him” Stygh draws two scrolls up from his pocket “this is a map that will lead you over the mountains without to much trouble” he throws the first scroll on the floor before the younglings “and this is a map that will lead you to a lonely human farm were you can find loot not to well guarded” the second scroll follows the first.
“Now comes the important part no one must ever know I helped you, and you must find a way to get away from the other younglings so that it is only you five who follow this course” the rat makes some noises near his ear, he turns around and talks to it “No they don’t need to know that if they fail me, I’m going to send their souls to the great devour” he looks back at the younglings and smiles so they can see his fangs which are made of silver “any questions”
[sblock=OOC]
Krill is the biggest of the younglings who are going out on the rite this year and he is a natural leader, a few of the other follow him like beaten dogs but the five PC only have bad history with him, he likes to bully and you have alle been his victims from time to time
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads