Rivers of London, RuneQuest Gods, Regency Cthulhu Coming Soon From Chaosium

Chaosium has been posting preview graphics of some of its upcoming games, all marked 'Coming Soon'. Magic has returned to our world. The London Metropolitan Police Service’s special magic branch take to the streets to come to grips with the “demi-monde”—those who have been irreversibly changed by magic. Welcome to Rivers of London. The Prosopaedia: An Encyclopedia of the Gods of...

Chaosium has been posting preview graphics of some of its upcoming games, all marked 'Coming Soon'.

278179800_2234414993385150_8739740117566911521_n.jpg

Magic has returned to our world. The London Metropolitan Police Service’s special magic branch take to the streets to come to grips with the “demi-monde”—those who have been irreversibly changed by magic. Welcome to Rivers of London.

277799669_2234346890058627_3743438902764308595_n.jpg

The Prosopaedia: An Encyclopedia of the Gods of RuneQuest! An essential reference for all Glorantha fans. Discover the deities of RuneQuest and inspire your adventures and characters for years to come.

277532361_2234292783397371_1164536853503824858_n.jpg

A time of social niceties, grand balls, romantic intrigues and disappointments. Twisted horrors Have lain dormant for centuries now seek to burst forth into England. Welcome to Regency Cthulhu.

So I'm jazzed for the Regency CoC offering. I am curious to see if this is in effect replacing the Cthulhu by Gaslight setting for 7th edition. Not exactly the same time period but I could still see the drive to do CbG for the current edition diminished.

Ulfgeir

Hero
So I'm jazzed for the Regency CoC offering. I am curious to see if this is in effect replacing the Cthulhu by Gaslight setting for 7th edition. Not exactly the same time period but I could still see the drive to do CbG for the current edition diminished.
As far as I could understand from an interview they had it is not a replacement, but another setting. They were planning on doing more stuff with Gaslight that they had not done before.

Michael O'Brien

Hero
Publisher
A new edition of Cthulhu by Gaslight is in the well in works, it's just not ready enough to say "Coming Soon" though.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads