• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RJK's Cairn of the Skeleton King: OOC-Chat

zoons

First Post
Two quick things.

First, what came out of my Tan bag of tricks when I threw out one of the little fuzz balls? I could potentially use the critter to scout.

Second, advanced warning. I will be mostly unavailable to post from ~April 6 thru April 12. I may get a post in here or there, but it will be by luck and chance. Fell free to NPC Zanax and Moja as you see fit if you don't hear from me then.

I have noticed the posts are sparce as well. I'm generally here once/day, but if it isn't updated by the DM since my last post, I won't post again. Sometimes I just get here too soon and getting back in the evening isn't possible.

:) No problem. I usually check here every day, and try to update the posts as often as possible, but I don't want to rush forward if the party isn't ready. - So I mostly wait until at least three people have posted, and then move on. :)

Nephtys said:
ooc: Looks like I've forgotten to pick languages for Maigreth. I guess Giant is out of the question, but do the other standard languages apply for this campaign? Are there any campaign-specific languages that some of us should know?

Yes, they do. Feel free to pick any language that you find of use. I'll allow you even to pick Giant, if you like. :)

Vertexx69

First Post
Not to be a pain, but I'm thinking that people are waiting to see what happens. Maybe you can post even just a one line reply each day to keep things rolling Ivid.

Everyone said at the beginning that they could post once a day so if they don't, maybe just assume they continue their previous actions? If you're comfortable with that.

(I check at least twice a day and I'm noticing that everyone is logged on almost every day and just not posting.)

Vertexx69

First Post
@ DM_Matt
DM_Matt said:
From races of stone. They are big earth-themed warrior types who dwell in mountains. They have +4str, +2 con, -2dex, powerful build, which makes them large for some purposes (essentially all the advantageous ones, except they do not have reach, the storongest part about being large), a couple random minor abilities about jumping and climbing in mountains, and ecl +1. Basically, buffer than a half-orc (ecl 0), but weaker than a half-ogre (ecl 2), and earth-themed instead of evil horde themed.
Does that have racial requirements? ie: any humanoid, any corporeal creature etc. and does it change your creature type to elemental or give a subtype? Just for my info thinking about using that template in another game.

Kafkonia

First Post
Vertexx69 said:
@ DM_Matt

Does that have racial requirements? ie: any humanoid, any corporeal creature etc. and does it change your creature type to elemental or give a subtype? Just for my info thinking about using that template in another game.

It's not a template, it's a race with a +1 LA, like an aasimar.

Remove ads