• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RL Expert 12 max out Climb, tumble, jump, balance

DarkMaster

First Post
Anyone saw that guy before?

Speed air man

I always imagine the rogue IMC being able to do stuff like that but never really though it was actually possible.

This guy seems to do his feats daily and doesn't seems to prepare too much.

amazing

JPL

Adventurer
I saw a parkour video like that the other day, and though it would be great to have some of these guys running around Sharn.

JPL

Adventurer
For that matter...cook up a Freerunner advanced class [a cross between d20 Modern's Daredevil and Complete Adventurer's thief-acrobat] and there's a d20 Modern one-shot in there somewhere.

DarkMaster

First Post
RangerWickett, perhaps but seeing it in the streets is much more inspiring and really makes you feel that everything is improvised, making it even more special.

When I go to the circus I am always under the impression that they've been doing the same move for years.

JPL the idea of having those guys in Sharn is great, when I start my next campaign in Eberron, I will probably create a group of rogue/thief/assassin using these technique (obviously enhanced with magic) to travel quickly in the city of tower.

These guys will really improves my description of the rogue acrobatic skills.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads