• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Robin Hood Eps 6 (UK 11.11.06)

TheNovaLord

First Post
absolutely brilliant. By far and way the best epsiode so far

Loads plot twists, character development and a good half dozen excellent one liners

Robin kills someone with a sword and even has a sword fight with the sheriff

More of the same please

delericho

Legend
Yep. This show is now the highlight of my TV week.

This week saw some good uses of the Open Locks and Escape Artist skills, and an alignment violation (he's reluctant to kill an enemy combatant, but he has no problems ordering the torture of helpless prisoners?).

The interplay between the Sherrif and the 'Abbess' was simply brilliant.

Brakkart

First Post
Robin Hood 1x06 "The Tax Man Cometh"

Would have posted my usual thread on this program, but my PC was in pieces yesterday. Thanks for picking up the slack NovaLord!

And yeah, this weeks episode was really good, a very nice heist scheme by the crooks posing as both an Abbess and a pair of Bounty Hunters/Tax Inspectors. All around a very clever plot. I enjoyed seeing both Will Scarlett's skill at woodworking being put to practical use, as well as the Merry Men stalking the son through the woods.

I liked Djac telling the captured son how she learned every way possible to try and beg freedom during her trip in a cage truck to be sold. That was very well written I thought.

Remove ads