• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rochester MN ?

Teneb

Explorer
Hey Rolemancer,
The group I play with is full, but we could probably get you in touch with some other folks who play. Everyone I play with works at IBM; I'm the lone Mayo holdout :D
Fire me an email and I'll see what I can do:
tenebnonahs at hotmail

Kalendraf

Explorer
I DM the weekly group that Teneb is in along with another monthly group. Unfortunately both of those games are full. I shot a note over to Teneb with some info which he can forward to you.

If you're new to Rochester, our main gaming store is Jimmy Jam's near silver lake. It's primarily a comic store, but they have a selection of 3e/3.5 D&D material along with other gaming stuff. They play regular games there including D&D minis. Though it's not always the best route, you may be able to find some other gamers there who are looking for a group.

Otherwise, by networking and asking around, you should be able to find some prospective players and a DM.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads