• Rogue/Monk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rogue/Cleric

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Straight Rogue

Votes: 3 75.0%

Gavin O.

First Post
Sorry, for a mystake I was posting with my dad Google account lol. Anyway I think there was a misunderstanding bcs my english is kinda bad. I m not talking about multiclassing rogue/swashbuckler, im talking about the rogue's archetype of swashbuckler in pathfinder (the one that have "Daring" and "martial training", so get one more war weapon and a bonus to acrobatics and fear checks. I cant see anywhere the bonus to initiative by cha on this archetype) that I thought to multiclass into fighter. The build is made for use the combo between canny tumble and circling mongoose, moving (5 ft), using acrobatics for the opportunity attacks that they try to deal and have attack of opportunity every time they miss. Thats why (the acrobatics bonus) I choosed the rogue's archetype of swashbuckler, not the swashbuckler hybrid class. Assassin is really good? Bcs when I readed about it looks not so usefull, but I can be wrong as I never played it. Arcane trickster I think need minor and major magic as feats and I dont know if I have space in this build, how can I put them inside? My feats actually will be dodge and TWF, than weapon focus, than mobility, than reciliency, canny tumble, spring attack (useless for my build but necessary for circling mongoose, and than circling mongoose at 8. How can I go from here?

I know absolutely nothing about Pathfinder :( Maybe you could start a new thread about it, since this is a 5e post and it will be extremely confusing if people are talking about two different editions in the same thread.

Remove ads