Rogue One - Trailer #2

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
I have to say something that I would have never thought I'd say, I'm not very excited for a SW movie. I liked the prequels more than most but they were a drop off compared to the original, but I think after the staggering disappointment that was TFA I'm just kind of meh. And I've been a Star Wars movie nut for most of my life.

fjw70

Adventurer
I think I may like Rogue One more than TFA. I loved TFA but was a little disappointed that it rehashed much of the original trilogy. Very excited about Rogue One.

I thought TFA was great in spite of being derivative, but I really hope Rogue One is put together well. It has the potential to be the type of Star Wars movie I want to see -- more about the gritty underbelly of the universe, about soldiers and smugglers and pilots, about ordinary people called on to do extraordinary things, more so than Jedi and "A space wizard did it" (minus what appears to be the obligatory superweapon).

Ultimately it's all in the execution, though.

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
Liked the new entry into the Saga, and so far at least from these videos, this side story is shaping up. Ditto on the gritty feel that this has so far.

Remove ads