• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"Roleplayed" - My new Short Film! Weeeee!

Chad Peter

First Post
Hey all! First off, please excuse the spammish nature of my first post. I run a forum site myself, so I understand how annoying it can get. On the other hand, it's tough enough as it is to promote my latest film...

So, I've just posted my latest short film! It's called "Roleplayed" and clocks in at about 15mins. It was inspired by the fact that I had to move away from my old gaming group and now have to deal with the fact that I can't roleplay (atleast, not yet). It's got some foul language and some intense moments in it, despite the fact that it's a dark comedy.

I'd love to hear your thoughts, good or bad.

"Roleplayed" (2006) - RIGHT CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

135 MBytes - H264. Quicktime 7 required.
15 minutes running time

The official website for the movie is at: THIS LINK.

Thanks for your time, guys & gals! I'll be back

--Chad Peter

Steel_Wind

Legend
An entertaining movie and very well acted. Not too sure about the twist at the end...but up until that point: very interesting.

A recommended download.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
It would be somewhat different than it currently is, directorially, and might lose some of its "artsy" feel but the premise and payoff could still be had in that shorter time and I think you could maintain the same tension. The debate, among viewers, over which is the better version would rage on and on. Naturally, you'll want to cut as little of Erin Bodine as possible since she is currently positioned to be the next iconic hot gamer girl. (No offense to Mr Phelan.) Anyway, Boffo. ;)

Chad Peter

First Post
haha, ah yes, the lovely Erin Bodine. I promised her she'd "rule the nerd kingdom" after this. She's quite irate that it hasn't happened just yet.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Wow! That's a fantastic piece of work! Very funny and well acted.

Is there any chance that you could make it available as a divx encoded .avi or somesuch that would be more conducive to offline playing (and playing in linux)?

resistor

First Post
I strongly suggest posting it to YouTube or Google Video or both, especially if you're aiming to start a meme. Plus, they'll then be carrying the bandwidth costs for you. ;-)

Remove ads