• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Roll Call (NPC's)

BSF

Explorer
I thought I would start a little thread where you guys could start keeping track of NPC's that you think are notable. It never hurts to try to keep everyone's names straight with a few notes on who they are and why they might be important. For grins, I will start you guys off with an easy one. You will have to fill in the blanks from here on out. Oh, and don't feel constrained to just listing friends, or foes. List anyone that you think might be important. Oh, you are also free to add comments as you wish.

Lord Tannerson

Lord Aldrich Tannerson, Honored Defender of the Eastern Gate, Marshall of the Twenty Trees, Ranger of Greerson and Paladin of Lune.

Lord Tannerson is responsible for nearly a quarter million acres of land. He is a Lord that is authorized to administer High Justice. This means he can determine that somebody has made such a grievous offense against Greerson that the offender must pay with his or her life. He is your current employer since some of you are serving him as your sentence for slaying a guard. A few of you are also in his employ since you couldn't afford to pay your fine. And finally, Li has willingly offered his service

Macbeth

First Post
The Green Dragon

Encountered in dreams by Li, Felix and Ceru. The dragon has a grudge against Lady Morgancia, and, by association, Li, Felix and Ceru.
Felix, Ceru and Li rescued Anastasia, a relation of Lady Morganica, from the green Dragon, and now he seems to be out to get them. Let's just hope he doesn't wake up.

Lady Morganica

A fey women who has some power in the forest beyond Lord Tannerson's domain. She has used Ceru, Li and Felix to do her work in dreams. We really don't know much about her...

Last edited:

BSF

Explorer
Macbeth said:
Anastasia, a relation of Lady Morganica

It is interesting that you list Lady Morganica and the Green Dragon, but not Anastasia. I think, perhaps, I was a tad too tired Friday. Certainly, in my mind, Anastasia is at least as significant an NPC as Lady Morganica is, even if she didn't speak to you at the time.

Now, that does call into question exactly how significant Lady Morganica is... ;)

Macbeth

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
It is interesting that you list Lady Morganica and the Green Dragon, but not Anastasia. I think, perhaps, I was a tad too tired Friday. Certainly, in my mind, Anastasia is at least as significant an NPC as Lady Morganica is, even if she didn't speak to you at the time.

Now, that does call into question exactly how significant Lady Morganica is... ;)
Yeah, my impression was that Anastasia wasn't as important, but thats just how it came across. She did seem important, just not as important as Lad Morgancia.

BSF

Explorer
Wow, I am kind of surprised that nobody else has anything to add. Does that mean that there aren't any other NPC's of any significance, or that nobody cares? Hmm...

Kultar

First Post
There is the knaves of clubs, Ameritious(sp?), castanimere, the guy from the other plane, the judge in greerson...dont have info for them right now as notes are not with me...feel free to fill these in guys as i possibly wont have a chance to fill them myself before we game next.

BSF

Explorer
Kultar said:
- the guy from the other plane
- the judge in greerson

I am tossing out a few names to help you guys out.

- The Guardian in the Wilds of Avendel, Kiminiaha (Kim-in-ee-ah-ha) (with his companions the deer named Thistlejump and the wolf named Mahir)

- The Magister, Madame Ursula Gruzalk

Macbeth

First Post
Wu Cho - Psion from Li's homeland. He has asked for help defeating the Yuan-ti.

Sheila - Lord Tannerson's realtion. Her parents were killed, and she now patrols the woods.

Janek - Bard dedicated to the god of Legends, Lady Morgancia (see above).

Remove ads