• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Roll Call of all the fogies from like 3 years ago...

R

Rendra Linyae

Ahh, the good old days. How I miss them sometimes. But you know, not all the newbies are as bad as you think, Mal :p Besides, I haven't seen you on the chat in AGES

So where are ya?

-Draggy

*meanwhile, shamlessly plugs for Nurian Aiinor*

Edit: The newbies aren't as bad, but the typezu only seem to get worse sometimes... :rolleyes:

B

Bhryn Astairre

Needle!!!

:: glomps ::

Oh wow... haven't seen you in so long! How goes everything?

M

MaliciousAngel

Where am I Draggy? Well...Around? Is that good enough? Floating about aimlessly as I enjoy my last few days of highschool and prepare to enter interesting times? Tests? College preperations? Blah blah blah...Well...I am rather elusive. And if you saw me all the time then I would no longer have all of my mysterious charms my dear.

;)

T

tundra

I remember the old Fora Chit, weren't they amusing? ;)

*Pokes Needle* I remember an amusing Cookie case between you and I Rad, oh, I do :p :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Nearing on 4 years here, not there yet. I don't log often anymore and when I do it's usually Live or the Game rooms, but I sometimes make surprise drops. I am of course available on various IMs where I can bother people on whim. Well, at least for the next 3 months.

T

tundra

You need to IM me now and then Feline, my pop-up-fu is weak :) *Hugs*

*Drops his pet mountain on Jaya* I should definitely IM bother you! :p

And yes, Fora. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads