• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Roll Call of all the fogies from like 3 years ago...

I'd have to say I've been here for three years, give or take a couple months, and I do recall the older versions of the message boards. I have to say,though, that I kinda like this version better. Any way, just wanted to add my slightly old self to this list:D .

R

Reesa

I have some characters floating about, old and new. I don't get on as much as I would like to... but yep... they're still around. :) I'm not gonna list them though.. heh.. that takes out the fun..

T

Tsuko

Speaking for two!

I'm still here.

And since he is too lazy to start up the boards, and is down the hall from me, SHenlong is still about.

K

Kirin_Folken

Been here long enof :)

Would be cool to have a story line that involved the old players :)

S

Shenlong_Gundam

Re: Speaking for two!

Tsuko said:

And since he is too lazy to start up the boards, and is down the hall from me, SHenlong is still about.
I am? Am I truely still here though? Perhaps I am a figment of your imagenation? Or maybe, yeah, I am just too damn lazy. Oh an, *Drags Aly into a massive hug!*

S

Shenlong_Gundam

You know, just because I feel like it

I remember, back in the day . . . When Wizzles wasn't a bunch of annoying newbs . . . Oh wait, I was one of them, so was Pan, mwahahahahaha! *gets out his cane, knocks out a few back cricks, and sits down.* Power-gaming wasn't about as much, and we still used 2E on site . . . Half the people that have posted here I remeber as newbies, like madam Dragona. Oh yes, I remember you as a newbie, and that Bhryn girl. And I remember the newbie Kirion, and Ceres, oh, and um, Dearah, I remember her from her newbie days. Damn . . . I am old . . . um . . . Damn Alsheimers . . . I remember the 'Deemer/Defenders war, I even fought in it. And the Viyach Lemarg, all the comings of them . . . SHoulda died more than a couple times, but back then, a creative exit wasn't power-gaming, it was a blink from the opponant and a ((Wow, I didn't think to cover that, great technique.)) in a PM, or the ((Oh wow, wish I had thought of that, that was nice man.)) Bloody hell I remeber when you could annoy good Ol' Zug-Bug (Zugran). And can't forget T-Rex (Rexx) and Reese-Peices (Reesa), Khelos and Bail-O-Hay (Bailey). I even Remember Adele's first day as ISRP Co-Lead, and the day she became ISRP sole-lead.

I remember when that now WizO/Patron love item thingy came into play. I even remember when the WizO's didn't PM you like you have no bloody clue what the CoC says. I remember when it was OOC comments not pertaining to the Active RP was all you had to take to PM. Hell, I remember Typo Daemons and Boot Devils, along with Lag Fiends, not these "I'm too lazy to type, TYpo'ri and Bootezu'. I remember when FeeGee wasn't in the Emporium all day, and the Tavern was a closed room until Ten. I remember the Sonic Attack applying to a gnat, and the Arena not attachign to the Emporium. I remember when you didn't need a seperate SN for the boards, and could access and post with your Chatname, and vice-versa. I remember the Soaring Falcons and Aly's Grove, I even had a character wed at that same Grove. I remember New Africa, PrimaryCareNet, and OliverCreatWeb. I remember the years of RealmCities as well.

I remember the by-gone ages, of fun and frolick, of players with characters that had pasts, and were reasonable. Not of two year olds playing twenty-year old characters with more money than any character coudl handle. I did the math one one character throwing abotu cash one day. In the period of an hour he placed down over four tons (SI not Metric) in Platnium peices. I have been attacked but recently by some freak, that doesn't have a mage class, but can launch seven fireballs in four seconds, without verbal, somantic or material componants.

I remember the names of the wonderful people that helped me learn my way, when the Experianced Players woudl help the newbies. I will even name them for you. Melgar Uth'Marin, Serina Uth'Marin, Alyysssa, Antimus, Tundra, err, tUNDRA . . . um TuNdRa . . . kidding mate, tundra (NO CAPS!), Drio Maxia (Miss ya man,) XShadow and Ginger Mayne in all her forms, Ulran Silverhair.

I remember when the Adepts page first went up, and when they came by the waves. I remember the Alliance in it's first form. I even remember when Malicki was a good guy, and people didn't complain about tech in the emporium. I remember . . . um . . . I ran out of things to remember . . . NYAH . . .

I remember more than I rightfully should, no matter how much I have forgotten. I still remember the good days. And forever more I shall.

Chris A.K.A. Shenlong

jlp

First Post
Sorry. Fell asleep half-way through that last bit. Woke up when I swallowed my dentures.

Personally, I think anyone on the boards with a 2001 should get their choice of personal title whatchamacallits.

Remove ads