• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Roll Call of Published EN Worlders!

Vigilance

Explorer
Vigilance (aka Charles Rice)

I did a couple of self-published PDFs (Vigilance, Darkness and Light and Prometheus Rising).

Followed by some stuff for Mystic Eye (Vigilance: Absolute Power and Raw Recruits- adventure #2).

Then I did Blood and Space, Blood and Relics, Blood and Fists, Blood and Guts and a bunch of other modern stuff.

More recently I have done some material for d20 Future, including Blood and Space II, Prometheus Rising II...

And some fantasy hardcovers, Legends of Excalibur and Legends of the Samurai (upcoming).

I also did the crunch in the Haven d20 Modern conversion for Louis Porter (a great guy).

I served as a developer for Michael Tresca's excellent Blood and Brains and Blood and Spooks books for RPGO.

On the editing front I helped a little with Terrors of the Twisted Earth, Metal Gods and contributed some mechanics to the Darwin's World II hardcover.

Im leaving a lot out, but if you click the RPGObjects HQ link in my sig that will take to about 90% of it ;)

Chuck

1) Mouseferatu. Real and published name: Ari Marmell.

2) I've got too many specific credits to list individually. The companies I've worked for are White Wolf, Sword & Sorcery, MonkeyGod Enterprises, Fantasy Flight Games, Zeitgeist Games, Green Ronin, Paizo, AEG, Ronin Arts, and WotC (though my work for WotC began relatively recently, and hasn't hit shelves yet).

2a) See my website, address in sig. :)

Samurai

Adventurer
1) Samurai, but I'm known in the real world as Tom Miskey

2) Artist:

Several pdfs for Eilfin Publishing's Undiscovered RPG.

Digital Hero #'s 8, 9 (cover), 11, and 15 for Hero 5th ed.

Metahumans for Body Count Entertainment, a Mutants and Masterminds Superlink book.

Covers and some other art for the following d20 pdfs from Le Games: Unorthodox Barbarians, Unorthodox Bards, Unorthodox Clerics, Unorthodox Rogues, and more upcoming products that I don't think have been announced yet.

Logo design for Clockwork Golem Workshop, a new d20 publisher.

Also, lots of non-rpg work, including 3 books, almost 50 hunting stamp designs, and much more.

Writing:

Alternate damage rules for Godlike, available for download on the Godlike website.

The "roll-high" rules for Tri-stat that inspired Guardians of Order to make BESM3ed edition and the Game of Thrones rpg roll-high.

I'm in the process of writing my own rpg system as well, which I hope to publish someday.

Playtesting credits:

Matthews Gentech, Criminal Intent, and Shields of Justice for Silver Age Sentinels

Several upcoming Mutants and Masterminds books.

Last edited:

The_Gneech

Explorer
The Gneech

Published under John "The Gneech" Robey

Full Book:
The Perfect Warrior, the only module for White Wolf's "Street Fighter, The Storytelling Game"

Contributions:
Mage: The Ascension (Second Edition)
Mage: Storyteller's Guide (2e)
Mage: Technomancer's Toybox
Street Fighter: Contenders
(Honestly, I can't remember offhand if I worked on The Street Fighter Player's Guide or not, it's been too long and my collection is at home.)
World of Indiana Jones: Adventures (West End Games)

Alas, these are all long OOP.

Non-gaming Books:

Childproof the Unicorns: A NeverNever Chronicle (available here: http://shop1.got.net/plan9/Detail.b...72&category=Never+Never&start=1&total=1&no=41 )
La Vida Panthera: A Suburban Jungle Portfolio
Love Bites: A Suburban Jungle Portfolio
Orange Alert: A Suburban Jungle Portfolio
(all available here: http://shop1.got.net/plan9/Search.bok?category=Suburban+Jungle )

I'm currently working on a fourth SJ book, "Tough Breaks."

-The Gneech :cool:

Carnifex

First Post
Man-thing said:
Man-Thing - aka Mark Gedak

Mongoose Publishing

Provided 8 pages of additional text for the Quintessential Bard II (I wrote 6 of the power performances)

And some good work it was, too! :)

RedCliff

First Post
RedCliff
Published under real name: Clifford Horowitz

I've had a few small bits selected for some open calls, but most of my work has been for Dragon.

Books
· Creature Collection 2
o Stench Toad
o Time Killer
· Relics and Rituals 2
o Sharpening Stone
o Mormo’s Embrace

Dragon Magazine
· Issue 298 – Silicon Sorcery: Battle Realms
· Issue 299 – Silicon Sorcery: Warcraft III
· Issue 302 – Silicon Sorcery: Neverwinter Nights
· Issue 303 – Silicon Sorcery: Neverwinter Nights (second installment)
· Issue 304 – Silicon Sorcery: Asheron’s Call 2
· Issue 306 – Silicon Sorcery: Icewind Dale 2
· Issue 307 – Silicon Sorcery: Shadowbane
· Issue 308 – Silicon Sorcery: Morrowwind
· Issue 310 – Alternate Fighters
· Issue 313 – Brain Power
· Issue 314 – Brotherhood of the Burning Heart
· Issue 314 – Silicon Sorcery: Heroes of Might and Magic IV
· Issue 319 – Silicon Sorcery: Salambo
· Issue 320 – Silicon Sorcery: Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
· Issue 321 – Silicon Sorcery: Temple of Elemental Evil
· Issue 325 – Silicon Sorcery: Dungeon Seige

der_kluge

Adventurer
Napftor said:
Hey there, Curtis! Glad to see you're keeping your hand in the rpg biz. It seems like yesterday we were manning the MEG booth at GenCon wondering if that bootleg Star Wars dvd playing across from us was worth buying. :)

Edit: Just noted your Prairie Home Companion sig. I thought I was the only roleplayer to listen to that.

Yea, I was working with the Explorer's Guild (the recent Bluffside Crier has several of my articles in it), but I left them over creative differences. :)

I hadn't done anything else in a while, writing-wise. What with moving, and starting a master's program. But, I do enjoy it. It's a creative outlet I wouldn't really get otherwise.

And yes! I dig Prairie Home Companion. Car Talk, too. NPR rules. Especially in Richmond, where all the radio stations suck a*s.

PaulKemp

First Post
Stuff

ScreenName: PaulKemp
Published under: Paul S. Kemp

All short stories and novels published by WotC in the Forgotten Realms:

Halls of Stormweather

Shadow's Witness

Twilight Falling (Book I of the Erevis Cale Trilogy)

Dawn of Night (Book II of the Cale Trilogy)

Midnight's Mask, Book III of the Cale Trilogy (to be released November '05)

Another Cale trilogy will follow the first. Also:

Resurrection, Book VI of the War of the Spider Queen Series

Contributor to the anthologies:

Realms of Shadow and

Realms of the Dragons

Author of three short stories in Dragon Magazine:

"Another Name for Dawn," in issue 277;
"All the Sinners Saints," in issue 297; and
"Cause and Effect," in issue 301.

Klaus

First Post
Klaus, a.k.a. Claudio Pozas

Artist:
Fiery Dragon's Counter Collections 1, 2, 3, 4 (AU), Summoned Creatures, Gold and Undead; Counter Packs 1, 2, 3, 4 and Dragons; Nature's Fury, The Giant's Skull, Of Sound Mind, Beyond All Reason, Plague of Dreams, Psionics Toolkit; Counter Collection Digital.
Arthaus' Ravenloft: Denizens of Dread, Van Richten's Guide to the Shadow Fey, Gazeteer V, Masque of the Red Death, Legacies of Blood.
Arthaus' Gamma World: Mutants & Machines.
Necromancer Games: Tome of Horrors.
Dark Quest: Moon Elves.
Viu (brazilian publisher): Mítica and Sombras do Oriente (two covers).
EN Publishing: cover to EN World Player's Journal

Writer:
Dragon Magazine #273: Green Dweomer (10 spells for the Plant sphere)
Counter Collection 2, 3, Summoned Creatures, Gold, Undead
Counter Packs 3 and 4
Dragon's Breath column at www.fierydragon.com

Remove ads