• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Roll Call: The Pathfinder RPG

Zil

Explorer
Received mine today (8/17/2009) via Paizo. Not too shabby for international shipping (7 days). Now I want a second one.

Twowolves

Explorer
Got mine in the dealer hall, 8/13/09, roughly 10 minutes after they opened the doors. My group was fortunate enough to have a payment line spontaneously form (mostly) behind us, so it wasn't so tough to hold all those hefty tomes!

Gossamerblade

First Post
Ordered from Amazon, eta 8/21, blah blah blah....if my LFGS had any, I would've bought another copy from them!

But I did get the PDF (finally; it was tough to get onto their website!), and we're talking our DM into making the switch from 3.5.

SPECTRE666

Adventurer
Got mine in the dealer hall, 8/13/09, roughly 10 minutes after they opened the doors. My group was fortunate enough to have a payment line spontaneously form (mostly) behind us, so it wasn't so tough to hold all those hefty tomes!
How long did it take for all of those books to sell. Within Hours, or after Day 1?

Twowolves

Explorer
How long did it take for all of those books to sell. Within Hours, or after Day 1?

According to those who stayed later on Sunday than I did, they didn't sell out. But the initial "pyramid" of books were gone Thursday (I say initial because when the stack got low, they opened more boxes and restocked).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads