• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Roll20 Launches 5e SRD Character Sheets and drag and drop

Rabbitbait

Grog-nerd
Good news for DMs like me that use Roll20 a lot:

https://wiki.roll20.net/5th_Edition_OGL_by_Roll20

This will make prep a whole lot easier. The new character sheet is so much more simple to read and to use than the old one too. What's more, it enables me to use any monster as a template, as stats and abilities can be changed easily, or new abilities added.

Now if it came pre-loaded with tokens it would be perfect.

I am hoping that this is the precursor to a full licence with WotC so that all monsters, adventures, abilities etc are available.

defendi

Explorer
FYI, for those of you using the Shaped sheet, the sheet designer is updating his sheet to work with the SRD. I was playing with the drag and drop with the spells last night on the development version. It's cool.

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
Out of curiosity I went to see this sheet for myself. Landed on the wiki page. No sheet. Figured out it's a wiki and not the main site, went there and signed up. Within 10 seconds I was promptly lost, and still no sheet in sight.

I'm either blind or dumb (or both), but where is this sheet? :D

defendi

Explorer
It's not a sheet that's you would print out and use at your table, it's just for use inside Roll20. So decide if you want to read on before continuing. :) The character sheet is a feature that you can use inside your campaign character journals.

Once you get logged in with your account, you need to create a campaign.

Click on Games | Start a New Game

Give it a name, and select a character sheet template (in this case 5th Edition by Roll20 (OGL))

That will take you into your campaign. There are some tabs on the right. Clicke the third one (Journal)

Click Add and Select Character. Save changes and this will take you into the basic character journal. There's a character sheet tab there.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads