• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rouges do extra dmg when they flank in tandem

calighis

First Post
There is some neat feat or skill trick that allows two rouges to flank an enemy and work in tandem to allow higher flanking bonuses or more damage or something. I cant remember the name or the book its in. Any Ideas?

Darklone

There is some neat feat or skill trick that allows two rouges to flank an enemy and work in tandem to allow higher flanking bonuses or more damage or something. I cant remember the name or the book its in. Any Ideas?

PHB2 has some... and skill tricks are all in Complete Scoundrel.

Arkhandus

First Post
PH2 has a feat called Vexing Flanker, which requires Combat Reflexes and gives you an extra +2 on attack rolls when flanking. That's all.

Theroc

First Post
Nightsong Infiltrator and Nightsong Enforcer of Complete Adventurer are the Nightsong PrC's mentioned above, I believe.

Both reference "Teamwork" things, but Crystalkeep only gives the first two levels or so, which means I can't see all of the class abilities.

Herzog

Adventurer
I believe this is the one you are looking for:
Complete Adventurer p.64 said:
Teamwork Sneak Attack (Ex): Beginning at 4th level,
a nightsong infiltrator deals an extra 1d6 points of damage
when flanking an opponent or any time the target would
be denied its Dexterity bonus. Any ally of the infiltrator
who is also flanking the infiltrator’s opponent deals this
extra damage as well. This extra damage applies to ranged
attacks only if the target is within 30 feet. It increases to
2d6 points at 8th level. See the rogue class feature, page
50 of the Player’s Handbook. If a nightsong infiltrator or
her ally gets a sneak attack bonus from another source
(such as levels of rogue), the bonuses on damage stack.
There are several other teamwork benefits mentioned for the Nightsong Infiltrator and the Nightsong Enforcer, granting skillbonuses, spotbonusses, and flanking bonusses, but this is the only one giving sneak attack bonusses. (NB: to other characters!)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads