• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Round 11 is OVER

Particle_Man

Explorer
Improved Initiative: Good only for rogues, and, um, stopping rogues. And for those stupid 20th level wizard duels.

Point Blank Shot: I may like others in the missle weapon tree, but this one bugs me -- I have to make yet ANOTHER calculation based upon range, that isn't even connected to the range increment of the weapon I use.

derelictjay

Explorer
Greater Spell Penetration - This is a pretty worthless feat overall. I usually languishes on a character sheet never seeing the light of day, thats saying someone was dumb enough to take it.
Precise Shot - Why does this feat have a pre-requisite? Because of that it is hardly ever taken, because it is needed at low levels and not at the higher levels.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
CRAFT WONDROUS ITEM [ITEM CREATION]

You go sit down at your workbench, using up time and a XP to save a couple thousand gold pieces. I got out and fight a dragon, and gain more XP, and also get more money to make up for your saving, in less time. Item Creation is for NPC's

POINT BLANK SHOT [GENERAL]

Why do get archers an advantage in attack and damage? To make up for all their other advantages? I want a point-plank strike!

ThirdWizard

First Post
TWO-WEAPON FIGHTING [GENERAL]
IMPROVED CRITICAL [GENERAL]

1st one because it is generally only good for rogues, and 2nd one because it now doesn't stack with keen edge or the keen ability.

Tolen Mar said:
Combat Reflexes...this one bugs me. I misread it for 3 years straight. Imagine my chagrin when I created a one-off character who's specialty was yo-yo's, and was promptly reminded that I dont get Dex Mod attacks against the same person. Grumble grumble...

(pssst.... in 3.5 you can get multiple AoO against the same guy, though for different circumstances...)

Combat Reflexes is a great feat, as is Spring Attack. You people are crazy. Crazy I say!

Remove ads