• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rouseketeers Assemble!

Emryys

Explorer
Yarr!

Must we talk like scally-wags or wear funny ears when we're in the precence of the Rouse...?

I'm in if it's the former... ;)

jdcash

First Post
I think that this association with The Rouse would be great for my fragile psyche. Please count me in.

Is there a color requirement for the puffy shirt?

fba827

Adventurer
You all scare me. :)

In other news that may be of interest to you given your collective Rouse-fetish, in just a couple days, The Rouse shall be celebrating the anniversary of the day he was spawned in to this mortal world...

(a milestone anniversary year at that).

Although his mortal form is still young and spry, and his choice of fashionable shirts is still cutting edge and fresh, his spirit has in fact lived on for ages in the outer planes...

"The Rouse" -- soon to be a major motion picture, coming to a theater near you summer 2019.

:)

yeah, i've been in bed with a fever, that is all i can say to justify my bad jokes above. :)

Greylock

First Post
Oh wow, this is just TOO delightful. Of course, count me in! I wouldn't wear a puffy shirt for just anyone, but Scott Rouse? You betcha!

Remove ads