• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RoyalCon 2007 : Montreal's Gaming Convention

Kaladhan

First Post
Montreal's largest convention is back again this year. Having gained enough experience with our first edition to reach level 2, we can finally tackle on bigger challenges. So we're inviting everyone to attend our friendly convention.

Registration is now live, so you can organize games or reserve your seats.

http://www.royalcon.ca

So if you have any comments, questions, insults or death threats, please feel free to send them my way. :)

Kaladhan

Frozen DM

Explorer
Kaladhan said:
So if you have any comments, questions, insults or death threats, please feel free to send them my way. :)

Kaladhan

I guess my main question is are there any dates when submissions for events needs to be completed by, or is it going to be pretty much a case of filling all available slots until the convention starts?

Kaladhan

First Post
If you want your games described in the Program Book of the convention, you should register your game in advance. I'm not sure when the cut-off date is, but it's probably by the end of August.

Otherwise, I believe you can register your game up to a week in advance. That's not counting the pick up games.

edit: added the "Otherwise...".

Remove ads