(RP) Dangerous Legacy Part 2

Knight Otu

First Post
Sel looks to his companions if they have a different idea, then mutters "Let's hope it also leads to our goal." as he enters and quickly searches the room.

Vendetta

First Post
As you enter the room, dust swooshes around, floating up and dispersing in several directions. A few steps in, you notice the dust has not yet finished moving... in fact, it seems to be moving back to its original location. In fact, within the minute, the steps you have taken into the room have been completely wiped away, hidden by the returning dust like a new snow covering your tracks.
Vendetta said:
Inside is a smallish room with nicely tiled floors and walls. A beautiful tapestry hangs covering nearly the entire western wall.

Vendetta

First Post
And, in fact, it does. Roughly in the center of the wall the tapestry covers is a five foot wide recession with a door at the end. It is simple wood, nothing fancy with no apparent lock. From just under the door is a faint orange glow and the door feels warm to the touch.

Knight Otu

First Post
I don't like that... Sel thinks to himself, motions to his companions stand a bit back, and sees if he can open the door from the side, rather than standing directly in front.

Vendetta

First Post
Unfortunately, due to the placement of the door in the niche, it is too deep to reach from the sides and there is only inches on each side of the door within the niche itself

Vendetta

First Post
((Good lord, I'm sorry mate. I remember reading your post late at night and was too tired to do this post, but apparently I forgot that you posted as I kept waiting and just now discovered it))

As soon as you open the door, you feel the temperature rise 20 degrees to an uncomfortable level. There are four large, powerfully built dogs in the room. They have short, rust red fur with sooty black teeth, tongue and markings. They stand about 4 ½ feet tall and have eerie glowing red eyes. They snarl and prepare to attack.
You hear a soft moan between the growls from the beast. Upon the altar, securely strapped down, is the Lady Asta. She seems to be waking up. Behind her is a large double door

Attachments

• img0.gif
    img0.gif
    238.4 KB · Views: 83

Vendetta

First Post
((LOL: I guess I didn't read the name and just grabbed the pic. We never did get a picture-mini of Sel))
Sel and Jaeden sprint at the closest of the horrid dogs and their rapiers strike out in tandem. Over the past week, they've seemed to develop a kind of unison with their attacks. The beast squawks a strange high pitched hyena type sound before opening its mouth and belching out a plume of fire at the two swordsmen (reflex save, please)

Krueger roars and charges the next closest, his ax bearing down on the beast and nearly felling it in a single stroke. Gemble turns to run, but runs squarely into Thomas, who forces the halfling back into the room.

Attachments

• round 1.gif
    round 1.gif
    236.2 KB · Views: 74

Remove ads