• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPG Crate Unboxing: Mythoard #31

This is my unboxing of the August 2017 Mythoard RPG crate. This crate is definitely something different for Mythoard, and is probably the best value for a crate to date. With a hardcover valued at over $100 along with a variety of props, this is a good deal -- so long as you're interested in a pirate-themed campaign.

This is my unboxing of the August 2017 Mythoard RPG crate. This crate is definitely something different for Mythoard, and is probably the best value for a crate to date. With a hardcover valued at over $100 along with a variety of props, this is a good deal -- so long as you're interested in a pirate-themed campaign.

[video=youtube_share;FgRtKfNZ9WY]https://youtu.be/FgRtKfNZ9WY[/video]​

Here's what's inside:

• Razor Coast – Swords & Wizardry Edition (a massive tome if you're interested in pirates)
  • Assorted Pirate Diamonds (large and small, great props for any game)
  • Pirate Mini-Treasure Chest (who can't use a chest in a RPG?)
  • Velveteen Bag (required for the coins and diamonds)
  • Pirate Medallion Keychain (of the Caribbean) -- your mileage may vary with this, but remove the keychain and it can be a medallion instead
  • Authentic Metallic Pirate Coins (not enough coins to be useful)
  • Assortment of Faux Gold and Silver Nuggets (always a useful prop)
  • Razor Coast – Map Folio PDF Download
  • Razor Coast – Swords & Wizardry PDF
Overall, this is probably the best value of any Mythoard to date.

Mike "Talien" Tresca is a freelance game columnist, author, communicator, and a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to http://amazon.com. You can follow him at Patreon.

Michael Tresca

Michael Tresca

Von Ether

Legend
So is this a preview that I can get if I sign up now, or is this more of a "see what you missed."

Reading the reviews, this sounds like a cool Plot Point/Savage Worlds style campaign for the OSR crowd.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

Remove ads