• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPG help links seem broken

Bloodsparrow

First Post
When I go to the Help/Info section of the RPG
http://www.enworld.org/forums/inferno.php?act=Help

I click on the link "What is this RPG?" and, instead of taking me to a document that answers that question, it brings up the character sheet where you enter a name, gender, and so on. I had hoped for a FAQ of some sort.

I'm sure I'll figure it out myself eventually, but I figured I'd just let you know.

Crothian

First Post
It works for me. But just in case you can't see it I'll copy and paste what tit says there:

"The EN World RPG allows you to create a character on the website, and battle against other members. Your character gains in experience as you battle, allowing you to go up in levels; you also win money in battles, and for posting on the boards, which allows you to buy equipment, weapons, armour and items for your character.

Battles take place in the Battleground, where you may either challenge another character or battle against one of the NPC monsters, such as orcs, trolls, even dragons. Battles include special moves,limit breaks, spells - you can even summon monsters to fight for you!

If you have saved enough money, you can create a clan and invite other members to join it, or you can join someone else's clan.

Other features include lotteries, auctions (you can sell your character's items), tournaments and more.

Your Character

When you first generate your character, it has the following attributes:

Strength -- 30
Defence -- 30
Hit Points -- 100
Magic Points -- 100

These attributes are modified by your chosen element (you can change your element at any time - for example, fire increases your strength).

Whenever you gain a level, each of these attributes increases by between 1 and 15 points.

Important Note!

This RPG is still being tested. Things may change (in fact, things will change). At present, those playing the game are discovering some balance issues with it, and these will be corrected. In addition, more features are promised by the developer (an inn for resting/healing, a text-based adventure mode, a large change to the way magic works [right now it's no different to a regular attack] and more). Feel free to drop by the Off-Topic forum, where customisation and alterations are being suggested.

So, feel free to play it. But don't be disappointed one day when you hear that the testing phase is over, and that everyone is going to lose their characters and start again on an even, balanced playing field!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads