• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPG Magazines (printed).

BronzeDragon

Explorer
Are there any? I am talking about monthly, subscription-based printed magazines, not e-stuff.

I really wanted to subscribe to a magazine so as to keep in touch with the market. I play mostly Cthulhu, Conan D20 and Warhammer FRPG, with my latest campaign being a Conan one that I GM about once a month.

With the death of Dragon Magazine, I wanted to find out if any kind of substitute is out there and available for subscription.

Any help would be appreciated.

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
It's not monthly, but Kobold Quarterly has gone a long ways towards filling my Dragon fix. Print and pdf are both available.

Also Goodman games has announced that they will be coming out with a print magazine in April called Level Up, which I plan to take a look at.

Druchii

Explorer
Can anyone tell me if any one of these magazines have 3.5 content?
e-zine or print does not matter.

Thanks in advance.................

HelloChristian

First Post
Iridia is a print zine that is mailed out around 35 times a year. There are print-ready .pdfs available online for those folks who like to print their own copies or who need to replace a lost/damaged issue.

The subscriptions are cheap at $2/month.

Reviews can be found below
GROGNARDIA: REVIEW: Iridia, Number 87

Jeff's Gameblog: Zine Review: Iridia #51

Iridia is definitely a fanzine in the truest sense of the word. Perhaps I should have moved on to blogging, but my heart is really in printed game goodness that arrives in your mailbox as a welcome distraction from junk mail and bills.

Peace,
Christian

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads