RPG New Year's Resolutions

Blatantly stolen from RPG.net, what are you gaming New Year's Resolutions? I have two:

(1) Run an AP to it's end. Since I'm currently running Wrath of the Righteous for Savage Pathfinder, this seems the most likely candidate.
(2) Finally get GURPS onto the table in a meaningful fashion. It's a white whale game for me. I've run it some but I feel like it's a game you have to run alot, consistently to really grok. This year I'm going to try and get it on the table in a Pulp/Action mode running Masks of Nyarlathotep.

aramis erak

Legend
1) buy less.
2) catch up the corebook reads on my to be read list
3) read at least one non-game work of fiction (It's been since before pandemic, and GMing has, in fact, been the larger part of the issue.)

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
Finish my terrain builds!

I made a large modular dungeon but need to make housing for some store bought doors.

I need to ink a ton of furniture and dungeon scatter. I need to flock the base of 150 or so trees.

What I have is cool—-but follow through is a big struggle for me…

Reynard

Legend
In addition to the #dungeon23 thing, I want to try a bunch of games I have on my shelf. Namely, The One Ring 2E, Symbaroum, Shadow of the Demon Lord, Stars Without Number, Mothership, Vaesen and Forbidden Lands. I also want to give Pathfinder 2E another go, this time for at least a half dozen sessions. Finally I have had an ongoing, open table,, Discord based play by post game percolating for a while and want to get that off the ground.

monsmord

Adventurer
To find an in-person group of peers (read as "chill older folks") to game with, and to create something for someone other than me (whether for that group, a PWYW on DTRPG, helping someone else on their project, whatever).

Remove ads