RPG Print News – Legendary Games and More

D&D gets a special cover setting along with a DMless card driven adventure. Pathfinder 2nd Edition gets a new class. GURPS 4E and The Fantasy Trip get a setting and monsters and two small adventures respectively. G.I. JOE RPG arrives with two adventures and yes you do make your own Joe. Finally, Hunter the Reckoning is back in what looks to be a fifth edition, there is a new fantasy RPG, and...

D&D gets a special cover setting along with a DMless card driven adventure. Pathfinder 2nd Edition gets a new class. GURPS 4E and The Fantasy Trip get a setting and monsters and two small adventures respectively. G.I. JOE RPG arrives with two adventures and yes you do make your own Joe. Finally, Hunter the Reckoning is back in what looks to be a fifth edition, there is a new fantasy RPG, and Through the Breach gets an adventure.

93 journeys through the radiant citadel.JPG

Note: RPG Print News covers new RPG releases and some classics, reprints, and sales available from retailers. It does not cover products that are only available directly to customers through kickstarter or as print on demand.

Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel (Limited Edition) by Wizards of the Coast
93 valbriks silver.JPG

Valbrik's Silver Ring by Limitless Adventures
  • SYSTEM: Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition
  • PRODUCT TYPE: solo box set with rules and cards
  • RETAIL PRICE: $34.99
  • DESCRIPTION: A DMless mini-campaign that allows DMs to take a break and try to cut down on burnout. Five encounter categories: combat, skill challenge, puzzle, roleplay, and wild card. Play with three to five 8th level characters. Inside: 81 encounter cards in three adventure path decks (each with start/end and 25 possible encounters), a detailed scenario guide, and a 19 card reagent deck and crafting mechanic.
93 wanderer.JPG

Second Edition Classes - Wanderer by Legendary Games
  • SYSTEM: Pathfinder 2nd Edition
  • PRODUCT TYPE: softcover supplement
  • RETAIL PRICE: $11.99
  • DESCRIPTION: The Wanderer is a versatile traveler trusting to luck, grit, and tenacity to see their way through any challenge they meet. Wanderers may be fierce sharpshooters, free blades with no master, or gruff outlaws. Class paths include the Marksman and Peacekeeper with class features like Deny Advantage, Steely Demeanor, Masterful Technique, and Return the Favor. Has 75c class feats like Warrior Poet and Rub Some Dirt on It. Also covers brand-new weapons and a full Wanderer Dedication for other classes.
93 nordlondr.JPG

Nordlondr Ovinabokin - Bestiary and Enemies Book by Gaming Ballistic
  • SYSTEM: Dungeon Fantasy RPG
  • PRODUCT TYPE: hardcover supplement
  • RETAIL PRICE: $49.95
  • DESCRIPTION: Pages of creatures, both mundane and magical from the smallest pixie to the largest giant. And of course dragons. Over 250 creatures, fully statted out in an easy-to-read layout for quick reference; notes on animal and monster behavior, tactics, and favorite foods; suggestions on how to use each creature in play; and details on some of Nordlond’s more important cultures.
93 gi core.JPG
93 gi screen.JPG
93 gi folder.JPG
93 gi dice.JPG
93 gi dice bag.JPG

G.I. JOE RPG - Core Rulebook | G.I. JOE RPG - GM Screen w/The Emerald Oubliette | G.I. JOE RPG Folder (Free RPG Day 2022) | G.I. JOE RPG - Poly Dice Set (8) | G.I. JOE RPG - Dice Bag by Renegade Game Studio
  • SYSTEM: unique
  • PRODUCT TYPE: hardcover core rulebook/GM screen and adventure/folder/7 dice and a coin/dice bag
  • RETAIL PRICE: $55/$28/other purchase and a penny/$15/$15
  • DESCRIPTION: In the G.I. JOE RPG, PCs strive to become a Real American Hero and save the day. Features: rules to create a unique G.I. JOE character by choosing military training origin, personal traits, and role within the G.I. Joe organization. Contains introductory adventure for new team. The Game Master's Screen has rules tables and references on the interior of the scree and landscape wrap around art outside. Also has a new 32 page adventure scenario, The Emerald Oubliette, ready for PCs that have finished the introductory adventure. The Folder is only a penny with another purchase. Dice set includes two d20s, d12, d10, d8, d6, d4, and a d2 G.I. JOE coin. Dice Bag features the G.I. Joe team star logo, double-lined fabric, locking drawstring clasp, and measures 6.25" x 8.5" when flat.
93 girl genius.JPG
93 qq 6.JPG
93 qq 7.JPG

Girl Genius Sourcebook and Roleplaying Game | Quick Quest #6 - The Halfling's Hole | Quick Quest #7 - Incident at the Golden Badger by Steve Jackson Games
  • SYSTEM: GURPS 4E/The Fantasy Trip
  • PRODUCT TYPE: hardcover core rulebook
  • RETAIL PRICE: $54.95/$5 each
  • DESCRIPTION: The Girl Genius RPG is gaslamp fantasy with adventure, romance, and mad science based on the world of Phil and Kaja Foglio's Girl Genius comics and graphic novels. A complete, stand-alone game powered by GURPS and an all-new eight-page Girl Genius comic. The Halfling's Hole was a place of welcome and merriment. Then the lights went dark. The first person to investigate screamed, very briefly - but never came out. Now it is the PCs’ turn. There has been an Incident at the Golden Badger. The PCs left their weapons behind, put on their best clothes, and visited one of the nicer taverns in town. Except the staff really needs the PCs’ help with the thing that just crawled out of Ned and into the cellar.
93 hunter.JPG
93 hunter folder.JPG
Hunter the Reckoning (5th Edition) | Hunter the Reckoning Folder (Free RPG Day 2022) by Renegade Game Studios
  • SYSTEM: World of Darkness
  • PRODUCT TYPE: hardcover core rulebook/folder
  • RETAIL PRICE: $55/other purchase and a penny
  • DESCRIPTION: PCs saw what they shouldn’t have: the veil pulled back from the secret world and the monsters who prowl in it. The PCs grasped the extent of the monsters’ influence and witnessed the corruption of the organizations formed to keep them in check. And the PCs vowed to do something about it. It’s time for a Reckoning. The Folder is only a penny with another purchase.
93 mazes.JPG

Mazes by 9th Level Games
  • SYSTEM: unique
  • PRODUCT TYPE: hardcover core rulebook/folder
  • RETAIL PRICE: $55/other purchase and a penny
  • DESCRIPTION: With a single polyhedral die and the power of the imagination, the PCs attempt to defeat the Maze Controller with swords, sorcery, and shadow. PCs tread dungeons to battle dragons if they are brave enough.
93 penny dreadful.JPG

Penny Dreadful - Return to Innocence by Wyrd Miniatures
  • SYSTEM: Through the Breach 2E
  • PRODUCT TYPE: softcover adventure
  • RETAIL PRICE: $28
  • DESCRIPTION: A sequel to the Penny Dreadful In Defense of Innocence, but can be played as a standalone adventure. This is a four act adventure filled with mysteries, murder, and seedy political complexities. It has been some time since the town of Innocence was first saved from a Nephilim attack by brave defenders. Since then, enduring calm, investments from Condor Rails, and flocks of new entrepreneurs have seen Innocence become a thriving community. But now the mayor has been murdered. An ongoing water shortage already has the citizens on edge and suspicions are running rampant. The town has not revealed all of its secrets. In fact, the largest is just getting ready to claw its way to the surface.

Charles Dunwoody

Charles Dunwoody

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads