• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPG Sales of 2016

IDW Publishing is having a huge sale on graphic novels over at DriveThruComics.com.

This includes the D&D and Forgotten Realms Classics originally published by DC Comics as well as newer titles like "Abraxis Wren of Eberron" and "Legends of Baldur’s Gate" by Jim
Zub.

Also on sale are all of IDW's Magic: the Gathering, G.I. Joe and Transformers Classics trades.

-MMM

The Rage Across the Holidays Sale includes almost all Werewolf: the Apocalypse and Werewolf: the Forsaken PDFs from White Wolf, Onyx Path, and Moonstone at 50% Off.

Not exactly RPGs, but might be of interest to anyone running a supers campaign and needing some fresh villains or plots...Aspen Comics as all of their graphic novels and trades 50% Off at DriveThruComics.

-MMM

Voadam

Legend
The Rage Across the Holidays Sale includes almost all Werewolf: the Apocalypse and Werewolf: the Forsaken PDFs from White Wolf, Onyx Path, and Moonstone at 50% Off.

Not exactly RPGs, but might be of interest to anyone running a supers campaign and needing some fresh villains or plots...Aspen Comics as all of their graphic novels and trades 50% Off at DriveThruComics.

-MMM

I didn't see this on the rpgnow front page like it is on drivethru, but there is a Rage Sale page on rpgnow as well.

Thanks for posting Matt, I normally only check rpgnow and would have missed it.

Remove ads