• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPG Sales of 2023

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Darrin Drader Designs is currently marking all of their products 20% off!

They've also made an announcement about their use of AI art in their products going forward:

Further, there's an important change to the way we're producing new product that we'd llike to announce. Prior to now, the vast majority of images we've used in our products have been created by MidJourney. This has been the only way we can afford to create these products on a budget that allows us to sell them for $1.99 each. Since then, some controversy has arose regarding the sourcing of this platform, as it scrapes images from search engines without permission from the rights holders in order to power the AI. As a result, we will not be using MidJourney going forward. Instead, we will be turning to Adobe Firefly. Firefly is roughly six months behind MidJourney in terms of the quality of the images it's producing, however, it is ethically sourced from images Adobe owns the rights to. When the owners of the images are knowingly allowing their images to be sourced for AI, and then give permission to creators such as ourselves to use them commercially, the ethical issues surrounding the use of AI art are cleared. Our old titles will remain for sale for the forseeable future, but we will be looking into replacing the art over time with images generated in Firefly, and you will have the opportunity to re-download them at that time.

Please note my use of affiliate links in this post.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Columbia Games is now offering Fur Road, a HârnMaster supplement, for 50% off! Click on the link to apply the discount.

darjr

I crit!
Esper Genesis Core Manual is the deal of the day at Drivethru. It’s a 5e space setting and rules. Also Rich will be at Gameholecon this weekend! DriveThruRPG
IMG_8574.jpeg

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Raging Swan Press is currently offering a special deal for The Dread Thingonomicon: if you purchase the book between now and November 1st, and don't find it to be worth what you paid for it, then forward them your purchase receipt email with a note for what you do think it's worth, and they'll pay you the difference.

Of course, this is a book that has over three dozen five-star ratings, so I suspect not many people will need to take them up on that. ;)

Remove ads