• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

RPG set in US Revolutionry War

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Also check out AEG's Swashbuckling Adventures, which, as I recall, is the D20 version of their 7th Sea game...which you should also check out.

pawsplay

Hero
Dannyalcatraz said:
GURPS, while I hate it, would probably model it just as well. An excellent choice if you like the system. Bonus: it probably has the most number of quality supplements that would help you with the campaign- ask Jürgen Hubert or Pawsplay for details.

Err, well, GURPS High-Tech covers 18th century weaponry. I think the only era book that covers that time period is the 3rd edition GURPS Age of Napoleon.

LeaderDesslok

First Post
I second Northern Crown.

Also, to go a little further back, you could try Witch Hunter, set in an alternate history 1689. I like to think of it as Buffy the Vampire Slayer meets Pirates of the Caribbean meets Every Errol Flynn Movie Ever. :D It's put ou by Paradigm Concepts, the guys who do Living Arcanis.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads